The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
26th Annual Whipple City Festival
About the Festival
For 26 years the Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce has sponsored its Annual Whipple City Festival throughout the parks in the village of Greenwich, NY.
Invite your friends and family to enjoy a weekend of fun with musical entertainment, craft vendors, delicious foods, games, a parade, and even a 5K race. The Whipple City Festival is a wonderful way to kick off summer! We hope to see you there!
2018 Schedule of Events
Friday, June 15th
- 6pm: Parade (themed History & Heritage) kicks off from K-Mart Plaza
- 6pm to 10pm: Children's Zone on Academy Street
- 7pm to 10pm: Buck2Fifty performs New Orleans rhythm and blues at Mowry Park
Saturday, June 16th
- All day: Local food vendors and local brews and wine along with a Cake Wheel Game in Mowry Park
- All day: Artisan market with commercial vendors and community groups in Mowry Park
- All day: Historical reenactors from the Revolutionary War, Civil War, and World Wars I and II in Dorr Park
- 8:30am: Whipple City 5/10K races begin at Greenwich Middle School on Gray Avenue
- 11am to 4pm: Free horse-drawn wagon rides beginning at Academy Street
- 11am to 7pm: Children's Zone on Academy Street
- 12pm to 4pm: Phil Singer caricature artist in Mowry Park
- 1pm to 3pm: Marty Wendell performing rockabilly in Mowry Park
- 1pm to 4:40pm: Human Foosball Tournament next to Village Hall on Academy Street
- 1pm to 5pm: Face painting at Chamber tent in Mowry Park
- 4pm to 6pm: Roadside Blues Band performing country/rock and Chicago blues in Mowry Park
- 7pm to 10pm: Eastbound Jesus, six friends from Greenwich, performing "Nothern rock" in Mowry Park
Photos provided by Whipple City Festival, presented by the Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce, Greenwich, New York.