The information you are viewing for this event is from Wednesday, Sep 30, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
The Saratoga Giant Pumpkinfest 2020
This year, the Saratoga Giant Pumpkinfest weigh-in was for growers only. That doesn't mean that you can't see them!
20 giant pumpkins were weighed with the heaviest being over 1,600 pounds. Two state records were set, one for the heaviest watermelon and the other for the heaviest gourd. Visit these locations below to safely view some of these giant pumpkins:
- Hoffman Car Wash & Hoffman Jiffy Lube - 5 Lowes Drive, Wilton, NY
- Mabey's Moving & Storage, Inc. - 142 Raylinsky Road, Ballston Lake, NY
- Coburg Village - Coburg Village Way, Rexford, NY
- Stewart's Shops - 1736 US Route 9, Clifton Park, NY
- Saratoga Springs City Center - 522 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Sunnyside Gardens - 345 Church Street, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Saratoga Spa State Park, Route 9, Avenue of the Pines entrance, Saratoga Springs, NY
Please practice social distancing and wear masks when near other people while visiting the pumpkins!
Please note, the photos on this listing reflect previous years' Saratoga Giant Pumpkinfest events and are not representative of the 2020 format.