Saratoga SantaCON 2023
When and where
Date and time
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
About this event
Santa is coming to Saratoga Springs, NY and is busting out all the stops for the 2023 Saratoga SantaCON.
What is Saratoga SantaCON?
It’s the Capital District’s largest pub crawl. We are a bunch of Festively Dress Pub Crawlers that make our way through Downtown Saratoga Springs spreading cheer and Christmas spirit. Although Saratoga SantaCON is a fun time, our goal is to raise funds for the Franklin Community Center. Please check out the mission and the programs at the center, they are really an amazing group of individuals. www.franklincommunitycenter.org
When is Saratoga SantaCON 2023:
Saturday, December 16th – Registration is at 1:00- 3:00pm
Location: The Soundbar (6 Caroline Street, Saratoga Springs NY) or Harvey's Bar & Restaurant (14 Phila Street, Saratoga Springs NY)
Follow @saratogasanta for the participating bars and drink specials
How do I participate?
Purchase a ticket through our Eventbrite link ($15.00). Check in at either registration location 100% of everything raise go directly to the Franklin Community Center.
Please bring your printed ticket to help speed up registration.
Do I have to wear a Costume?
Clothing is a must, Some sort of festive/ holiday attire is strongly encouraged. It will be ok, everyone is doing it!!
How do I contact the event organizer?
Sipsaratogaevents@gmail.com or @saratogasanta on Facebook & Instagram
Things to Bring:
- A valid form of ID, 21+ Event (please check each locations age restrictions)
- Your Ticket
- Cash for Drinks & Snacks
- Your phone
- A festive attitude
Things to leave at home:
- Your fake ID – bars will be checking all day and all night
- That friend that likes to cause issues
- Any and all alcohol – No open containers (you will be issued tickets)
- Stiletto Heels ( We are not going from the north pole to the strip pole, you can thank us later)
Saratoga SantaCON DON’Ts
- Don’t do anything that will create a stink for the event planners, locations, or the charity
- Don’t mess with police
- Don’t mess with bar staff
- Don’t leave trash in the street or sidewalks
- Don’t harass, heckle any bystanders or citizens not participating
Please have fun and drink responsibly.