The information you are viewing for this event is from Tuesday, Aug 11, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
TRF "Drive-Thru" BBQ at the Barn
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation (TRF) will host a re-imagined “TRF BBQ at the Barn” summer fundraiser on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 4:00pm-7:00pm at The Saratoga Winery.
This year’s BBQ will be carry-out with a twist! Guests will drive thru the grounds to enjoy a TRF “Experience” with miniature ponies, racing celebrities, goodies for the kids, and a special appearance by Joey, the TRF Herd Ambassador, who will be returning to Saratoga from the TRF Second Chances Program at Wallkill. The event will feature BBQ from Barnsider BBQ in Lake George; a TRF Specialty cocktail created by the Winery; and locally made pies from Mourningkill Bake Shop. Items will be individually ordered online for carryout (only).
Proceeds from the event will benefit the hundreds of TRF horses in the organization’s national herd.
- All orders must be placed by Noon on Friday, August 7th.
- No “day of” orders will be processed.
- Limited quantity available – order yours today!
- All guests will remain in their cars for the “Drive-thru Experience” (estimated timeframe 10-15 minute drive around the Winery grounds)
- All guests are asked to arrive during their designated Pick Up Timeslot (early arrivals will be asked to patiently wait).