The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 6, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
TUFF eNUFF Challenge: Home Edition
When and where
Date and time
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
About this event
Right now in the midst of this pandemic, we at the Prevention Council are faced with the challenge of keeping our volunteers, supporters and staff safe and healthy. Because we value all of you, we are canceling the onsite TUFF eNUFF Obstacle Course Challenge at the BOCES Campus in Saratoga Springs previously scheduled for June 6, 2020.
Instead we are introducing: TUFF eNUFF Challenge: Home Edition
No Registration Necessary
How can you participate?
On June 6, 2020, post a picture or a short video of you and your family doing any of the following. Take your pictures and videos any time between today and June 6th
- Show how you and your family are meeting the challenge of staying at home.
- Build your own back yard obstacle course
- Jump in the mud
- Wear your TUFF eNUFF buffs from previous years as a mask
- Go for a hike/walk/run
- Dig out your favorite photos from previous TUFF eNUFF Challenges
- Still have a TUFF eNUFF tee shirt? Find it and wear it on June 6th.
- Post on our TUFF eNUFF Facebook page your favorite TUFF eNUFF memories
Whatever you choose to do, whenever you choose to do it, post your pics and videos on June 6th on your own social media pages with the hashtag #TuffeNuffHomeEdition and on facebook @ TUFF ENUFF Obstacle Course Challenge and @prevcouncil
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.