Local Favorite Trackside Eateries
We asked the fans of our Facebook Page what their favorite spot to grab a bite to eat after a day at the track was, and got tons of feedback! We narrowed it down to a few of the favorites to help you choose where you'll spend your winnings!
- Olde Bryan Inn - Exposed beams and brick, along with a cozy fireplace and wooden tables give their welcoming inn a genuine old-world charm. Enchanting artwork, hanging plants, wreaths and other tasteful details compliment natural stone walls in the romantic dining room. Or you could enjoy your meal at the great bar or outside on their beautiful brick patio.
- Mexican Connection - You'll appreciate their dedication to quality and service as you enjoy authentic Mexican and Southwestern cuisine-not to mention top-quality Tequila drinks-at this welcoming restaurant and cantina.
- Maestro's - A beautiful atmosphere, awesome location, and great food.. what more can you ask for? How about outdoor seating? Yup, Maestro's has a great deck out front that offers a fresh breeze while you skim through their extensive menu!
- Siro's - Siro's has been open since the 1930's and is a long standing tradition in Saratoga during the racing meet for locals and tourists alike. The restaurant is located directly next to the race track on Lincoln Avenue, and on any given night can be found packed with racing fans, live bands, and four-star food and drink.
- The Wishing Well - Located in the foothills of the Adirondacks a few miles north of the historic Saratoga Springs Race Course, the celebrated Wishing Well Restaurant has been home to friends and guests since 1936. Stone fireplaces, a piano bar & attentive service are hallmarks of The Wishing Well.
- Chianti - Aesthetically inspiring, its rustic walls, hard wood floors and green onyx bar invoke the authenticity of conventional Italian architecture while still remaining slightly modern. Our guests have the chance to savor fresh food, from a selection of expertly-sliced carpaccio, to a variety of wild fish, to risotto that is made only with Vialone Nano rice grown exclusively in Italy's Venetto region.