Saratoga Springs Bike Sharing Program
Want to go green on your commute or take a bike out to the track instead of the trolley? Now you can!
CDPHP Cycle is the new bike sharing program for Saratoga Springs and the entire Capital Region. It's easy, affordable, and a great way to go green and stay healthy.
Why Bike Sharing in Saratoga
Saratoga is a small, farily walkable city, so you may be wondering why bike sharing. Well, even if you don't need a bike for your commute, what about renting one for a ride through the Saratoga Spa State Park or a day trip out 29 to Schuylerville and the battlefield, or to explore the coming expansions to the Greenbelt Trail?
How the Saratoga Bike Sharing Program Works
The CDPHP Cycle bike sharing program uses smart technology, including GPS, to give you flexibility and value.
Each bike is equipped with technology that will help you
- find a bike,
- track your distance and time,
- keep a record of calories burned,
- and even calculate the difference your ride made to carbon dioxide emissions!
You can find a bike using the app or reserve in advance on your phone, tablet, or computer. When you're finished riding, just return the bike to the nearest bike station with an open slot.
Ready to start bike sharing? Check back soon for details on where the racks will be located. In the meantime, go to cdphpcycle.com to download the app and get ready to cycle!
Where the Rental Locations Are
- Pavillion Row and Caroline Street
- Saratoga Spa State Park
- YMCA (Railroad Run)
- Broadway and Congress Street
- SCPL Central Library (Clinton Street and Liberty Street)
- Riverfront Park
- North Jay Street & Mohawk Hudson Bikeway
- Proctors (State Street and Jay Street)
- Vale Park Entrance
- Veterans Park
- Union Avenue & Nott Terrace
- Hill Street and Liberty Street
- 6th Avenue & Congress Street
- 3rd Street & Broadway
- Monument Square
- River Street
- Russell Sage College (Congress Street and Second Street)
- River Street and Vanderhyden Street
- Ontario Street and Madison Avenue
- Palace Theatre (Clinton Avenue & North Pearl Street)
- South Lake Avenue and Madison Avenue
- New Scotland Avenue and Ontario Street
- Swinburne Park (Clinton Avenue & Ontario Street)
- Albany Medical Center
- Warehouse District
- Washington Park (Madison Avenue & New Scotland Avenue)
- Holland Avenue and Delaware Avenue
- Clinton Avenue and Lark Street
- Western Avenue and North Lake Avenue
- Lark Street and Spring Street
- State Street and South Swan Street (heading southeast)
- State Street and Lodge Street (heading northwest)
- Townsend Park
- Maiden Lane Park
- Hudson Riverway Park (Corning Preserve)
- The Point
- Empire State Plaza