We are closed for the 2020 season. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you in 2021. We hope to open by mid to late March. We wish you the best for the coming year, Stay Safe and Healthy. See you in the Spring.
Competitive pricing and the following range amenities:
- Bucket Sizes - Large, Medium, Small.
- Automated ball dispenser. Available 7 days a week dawn to dark with credit, debit or range cards. Beginning April 1 till snow flies.
- Operations building hours begin late April and continue to mid September (hours weather dependent) for cash purchases.
- Training available
- Professional instruction by USGTF instructor available for both individuals, groups, and clinics.
- Introductory golf lessons (Great for beginners and young adults)
- New range balls - same brand - soft core 90 compression
- Target green - distance 110 yards.
- Dedicated chipping area - distance up to 50 yards.
- Practice putting greens.
- Practice sand bunker.
- Accurate yardage markers depicting golf fairway.
- Realistic artificial grass hitting mats resembling fairway and light rough.
- Referral information for club repair services
With several golf courses in close proximity, you can warm up here and never miss a tee time.
We're dedicated to growing the game of golf and aim to make it fun for you. Hope to see you soon!
Terry Minsch - Owner/Operator
Connie Minsch - Owner/Operator
Golf World Driving Range