2023 Saratoga Chowderfest Special Events & Entertainment
The 2023 Saratoga Chowderfest will feature more than just delicious chowder. On Saturday, February 11, there will be a variety of special events and fun activities to check out throughout the area. Take a look at what's going on and plan your trip!
Find Things to Do During Chowderfest
Live Music & Entertainment
- Prime at Saratoga National: Live music with Chris Dollard from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Diamond Club Restaurant: Live music with Garland Nelson from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Also fresh donuts, popcorn, ice cream bar, and more
- The Night Owl: DJ Tomb and DJ Intell Hayes Field will be spinning tunes all day
- The Mill on Round Lake: There will be live music, outdoor games, and an ice bar
- Bentley's Tavern: Live music during Chowderfest
- Bookmakers Restaurant & Lounge: Live music with Tim Rodrigue and Norm Allen
- Nashville of Saratoga: Live music all day
- Saratoga Springs City Center: Balloon Gal Jenny will be twisting balloons from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Children's Museum at Saratoga: Visit the museum for literacy-based programs about soup/stew
- Miss Stacey's Faces will provide face painting at the City Center from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Character Creations by Erin Joyce will provide face painting at the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saratoga Springs Public Library will have a drop-in spoon craft in the children's room from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Check out the Saratoga Candy Co. from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and grab a photo with Chester the Chowda-Bear
Special Activities and More Things to Do
- Saratoga Springs City Center and Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center: Enjoy a photo op with 4'x6' logo'd frames; The official Chowderfest long sleeve t-shirt ($10 or $12 for XXL) and knit beanies ($10) will be available for purchase at these locations too
- Saratoga Casino Hotel: A free shuttle service will be available from the hotel (Crescent Ave parking lot) to Congress Park. Three shuttles will run from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Death Wish Coffee will offer free samples at their tent (on Caroline Street across from Hamlet and Ghost)
- Dog Lover Rescue will have adoptable dogs across from the Saratoga Springs City Center; see form to get pre-approved for a pup: https://form.jotform.com/221395065454154