2021 Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival
The Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival is returning to SPAC's amphitheater on June 26 and 27, 2021!
In accordance with New York State guidelines for large events and gatherings, this year's Jazz Festival will look a bit different than in a typical year. Some of the changes you can expect include:
- All performances will take place in the amphitheater; there will be no Discovery Stage this year
- The amphitheater and lawn will operate at 20% capacity
- All seating will be in socially-distanced pods of 1, 2, or 4 people
- All attendees must provide proof of a completed vaccination (no sooner than 14 days prior to the event) or proof of a negative 72-hour COVID-19 test
- All attendees must also complete a health screening questionnaire and pass a mandatory temperature check prior to entry
- All attendees must maintain social distancing in the venue and wear a mask at all times unless seated in their pod or consuming food or beverage
- Ticket availability will be extremely limited
2021 Performer Lineup
Saturday, June 26
- Dianne Reeves
- Christian McBride's New Jawn
- Joey Alexander
- Hot Club of Saratoga, presented by Caffè Lena
Sunday, June 27
- Cécile McLorin Salvant
- Artemis, presented by Skidmore Jazz Institute
- Al Di Meola
- Garland Nelson's Joyful Noise, presented by Caffè Lena
Artist lineup subject to change.
2021 Ticketing Information
2020 ticketholders who kept their tickets after last year's Festival was cancelled will be reseated in similar locations. SPAC Members will have early ticket access, depending on membership level, beginning on May 18. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on May 21 at 10AM. Contact SPAC directly with any questions.
Photos provided by SPAC and taken prior to COVID-19, therefore they do not reflect this year's health and safety protocols that will be in place.