The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 26, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
2021 Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival
The Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival is returning to SPAC's amphitheater on June 26 and 27, 2021!
This year's Jazz Festival will look a bit different than in a typical year. Some of the changes you can expect include:
- All performances will take place in the amphitheater; there will be no Discovery Stage this year.
- The amphitheater and lawn will operate at limited capacity, and ticketing is limited.
- All seating will be in socially-distanced pods of 1, 2, or 4 people
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test or vaccination is NO LONGER REQUIRED for entry.
- Guests are permitted to bring up to one gallon of factory-sealed water, food in clear plastic bags, blankets (no larger than their designated pod size), chairs and personal umbrellas or clip-on umbrellas.
- Coolers, tents and tables are NOT permitted.
- Restrooms will be available with social distancing and enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols in place in accordance with recommended guidelines.
2021 Performer Lineup
Saturday, June 26
- Dianne Reeves
- Christian McBride's New Jawn
- Joey Alexander
- Hot Club of Saratoga, presented by Caffè Lena
Sunday, June 27
- Cécile McLorin Salvant
- Artemis, presented by Skidmore Jazz Institute
- Al Di Meola
- Garland Nelson's Joyful Noise, presented by Caffè Lena
Artist lineup subject to change.
2021 Ticketing Information
2020 ticketholders who kept their tickets after last year's Festival was cancelled will be reseated in similar locations. The SPAC Box Office at Route 50 is open Monday through Friday from noon to 5pm, and Saturdays 10am-2pm. Contact SPAC directly with any questions.
Photos provided by SPAC and taken prior to COVID-19, therefore they do not reflect this year's health and safety protocols that will be in place.