The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Oct 23, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga DBA Fall Festival Reimagined: Fall Festivities 2020
About the 2020 Fall Festivities
The Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association's 18th Annual Fall Festival in downtown Saratoga Springs will look different this year. They are committed to creating a safe and fun-filled event online and in-person throughout the weekend of October 23, 24 & 25, 2020.
Enjoy festive themed window decorations throughout downtown Saratoga, as well as devilish deals at participating businesses. Shop local and support your small business community, and enjoy ghoulishly good deals all weekend long!
Grab your DBA re-usable shopping bag with your purchase of $25 or more (while supplies last) from participating downtown businesses - filled with coupons, deals and fun swag!
The Great Saratoga Pumpkin Hunt
We have placed 20 pumpkins depicting Historic Saratoga Landmarks in a variety of shops and restaurants in downtown Saratoga Springs! They are all visible from the outside of the business.
- Each pumpkin will be numbered and will have a picture of a Historic Saratoga Landmark painted by local artist Cathi Anne.
- Fill in your sheet, drop off by 5:00pm on Sunday, October 25th to enter to win one of three BOOTIFUL Downtown Saratoga Springs GIFT BASKETS valued at $200 each.
- Winners will be notified on Halloween!
- Sheets available at downtown businesses or on our website at www.SaratogaSpringsDowntown.com.
- Drop off locations: Impressions of Saratoga, Caroline + Main, and Northshire Bookstore
Join us for Haunted Saratoga Virtual Ghost Stories streamed LIVE on Facebook! - @downtownsaratogasprings
Joe Haedrich, author of Haunted Saratoga, will tell spine-tingling tales on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday LIVE at 6:30pm:
- Friday, October 23: A Haunted Adelphi Hotel
- Saturday, October 24: Ghostly Tales of the Arcade Building
- Sunday, October 25: Spooky Olde Bryan Inn
Each night, a viewer will be randomly selected to receive a SIGNED copy of Joe Haedrich’s book, Haunted Saratoga!
Eat, Drink & Be Scary!
Sit for a spell or grab & go. Enjoy food & drink specials at participating restaurants. All TREATS, no TRICKS!
The Headless Horseman
Haunted Upset, the Dark Horse, will be in downtown Saratoga on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening.
For further details, contact the Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association at (518) 587-8635.