Come out for a fun winter event in Whitehall. There will be a Penguin Dip, Snowman Creating Contest, and more!
*Note: This event has been rescheduled from February 16th.
- 9am: Breakfast
- 9:30am: Registration for Dip
- 10:30am: Penguin Dip, open to all*
- 11am: Bon Fire With Smores
- 11am to 1pm: Greenmount Cemetery Road Sledding & Free Soup and Hot Beverages
- 11:15am: Bigfoot Review With Paul Bartholomew
- 12pm: Lunch
- 1pm: Stony Creek Band
- 8:30pm: Whiskey River Band (Whitehall United Methodist Church)
*Whitehall High School is going in the water!
This event is happening at Whitehall Marina and around town. Visit whitehall-chamber.org for more information or call 518.499.4435.