Candy Cane Hot Cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 small peppermint candy canes
- In a saucepan, heat milk until hot, but not boiling. Whisk in the chocolate and the crushed peppermint candies until melted and smooth.
- Pour hot cocoa into four mugs, and garnish with whipped cream.
- Serve each with a candy cane stirring stick.
« Back to Holiday Recipes
« Back to Holiday Inspiration
« Back to Saratoga Holiday Guide