- Those who notice the real beauty surrounding them. Look at your animals, your flowers, the trees in the forest, the color in the sky, the great people in your life. They are all there for a reason. Do you know why ?
- Those that follow an Anti-inflammatory Eating Style. This can be googled for more information! The priority is to follow a casein free, or cow dairy free and gluten free diet.
- Those who supplement with the Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients that a diet cannot provide in enhanced doses of: Omega 3s and resveratrol are 2.
- Those that eat a whole sustainable foods diet, which is plant based. Heavy on the vegetables, lighter on fresh fruits, whole gluten-free grains like colored rice, quinoa and buckwheat. Nuts, seeds and plant based oils.
- Those who engage in REGULAR Physical Activity that they enjoy the majority of the time. Activities that enhance endurance, strength, and flexibility, and reduce chronic inflammation.
This picture above was outside my hut in Thailand. One of the lovely things provided by the Thai people to help guest clean their feet before entering their room.
- People that know the word Mindfulness. The ability to separate one self from ongoing aversive states; and toxicity. Ancient Buddhism meets modern neuroscience.
- Those who are mindful of depression and work to live Depression Resistant. Seeing challenges as temporary, many times normal, solvable and impersonal and as growth opportunities to help move forward in life.
- The individuals with Type-B Personality: replacing hostility, urgency, and unnecessary anxiety with caring, compassion and MINDFULNESS. If you’re an A, you can choose to learn how to be a “B”.
- Those who maintain close relationships with family and/or friends that are genuine and real and leave you feeling good on the receiving end as well as the giving end of the bond.
- Those that choose Emotional Resilience: adaptively respond to thoughts that could trigger immune suppression, and that could influence physiology. They know the importance of expectation and the perception of control.
- Those that choose Optimism: Acquire optimism and have realistic positive expectations. We all have a CHOICE.
- Those that
Listen and Trust Themselves, not necessarily their Doctor ! People that are healthy or that have healed have and continued to seek people that listen to them, that educated them about their body and that provide what they needed.
- People that understand the healing powers of thoughts, beliefs, and actions that are life supporting and mood enhancing.
Finally, those that work towards:
Finding Purpose through Finding their Heart