0 reviews from our community
- Mt. McGregor and the Palmertown Range: Past, Present & FutureToday until Monday, Jun 21, 2021Watch online programs presented by The Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage National Historic Landmark! In this program we discuss the history of human use, the rich biodiversity, and the...
- Guided Tours of Grant CottageToday until Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021Guided Tours are booked easily at grantcottage.org, and run every 30 minutes. Starting in the Visitor Center with exhibits and short film, guests then drive up to the Cottage to...
- 2021 Spring Mastermind ExperienceTodayThis 10 week experience starts Monday, April 5th at 6am. This Ladies only virtual mastermind focuses on mindset, strategy, and accountability for biz growth, excuse busting, and life fulfillment!
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- Clifton Park Farmers' MarketTodayA producers-only farmers market with fresh food, plants, and other items. Open Mondays, 2-5pm, from June - October!
- Create 2021TodayI believe that with a clear vision, a consistent plan of action, and the willingness to show up for yourself, you WILL create the life and business you really want.
- Pizza BowlTodayUnlimited Pizza, Shoes and Bowling!
- Is That A Pet I Can Pet?TodayJoin Jamie, a wildlife rehabilitation specialist, and learn why keeping a wild animal as a pet is not a good idea! Meet some residents of Nature's Nursery Rehabilitation Center and...
- Genealogy: RootsMagic for Family HistoriansTodayGenealogist Lisa Dougherty will present a free form overview of RootsMagic desktop software. Included will be how to start a tree, record facts and sources, insert photos and documents, and...
- Mechanicville Library Farmers & Makers Market Mondays (June - September)TodayOur Farmers Market will resume for 2021. Fresh eggs, meats, vegetables and handmade goods will be offered. Limited free vendor space is still available
What's New on Saratoga.com
A Popular Art Fair Returns, Dunning Street Station Reopens, and More Saratoga Area News
June 11th, 2021
Summer is nearly here, and Saratoga Springs is already preparing for a season of fun. Take a look at some top upcoming events, including the Beekman Street Art Fair, and see what else is going... Continue Reading »
Saratoga Pride Kicks Off Pride Month
June 4th, 2021
Saratoga kicked off Pride Month on Thursday evening with a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially unveil the Saratoga Pride Crosswalk. The crosswalk, located between the Congress Park Carousel and Hathorn Springs across Spring Street, donned... Continue Reading »
Downtown Saratoga Gets a New Bar, a Popular Sports Expo Returns & More
June 4th, 2021
A major two-day sports expo is happening this weekend, a Nashville-style bar is planning to open in downtown, and we have details about a new tri-county restaurant promotion. Make Plans for Top Events in the... Continue Reading »
Get News on the Reopening of Brown’s Beach, Salt & Char’s Outdoor Tent & More in Saratoga
May 28th, 2021
Brown’s Beach is opening for the summer season this Memorial Day weekend, Salt & Char has a new outdoor dining tent while the restaurant undergoes renovations, and there are a number of events worth checking... Continue Reading »
Season & Weekly Ticket Plans for Saratoga Race Course to Go on Sale Starting June 9Visit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
May 27th, 2021
With Opening Day at Saratoga Race Course less than two months away, the New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) has a major announcement to make. On Wednesday, June 9, season and weekly ticket plans for... Continue Reading »