Find 2019 Easter Dining in Saratoga Springs
Easter Sunday is a time for celebration, and what better place to spend it than Saratoga Springs! Rather than cook in the kitchen, bring the family to one of Saratoga's best restaurants for an Easter meal prepared by professional chefs.
Discover the many venues downtown and throughout Saratoga County that are open for Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019 - and are offering special brunches, lunches, or dinners to celebrate the holiday.
Where to Eat in the Saratoga Area for Easter 2019
- The Blue Hen - Brunch | 10am to 3:30pm | 518.678.6000
- The Brook Tavern - Brunch | 10am to 3pm | 518.871.1473
- Carson's Woodside Tavern - Lunch & Dinner | Starting at 12pm | 518.584.9791
- The Century House - Dinner | Call for time | 518.785.0834
- Chez Pierre - Dinner | Starting at 1pm | 518.793.3350
- Diamond Club at Embassy Suites - Brunch | 10am to 2pm | 518.886.1111
- Dunning Street Station - Brunch & Dinner | 10am to 8pm | 518.587.2000
- Farmers Hardware - Brunch | Starting at 8am | Reserve online
- Fortunes Restaurant - Brunch | 10am to 3pm | 518.581.5790
- The Gideon Putnam - Brunch | 11am to 6pm | 518.226.4719
- Jacob & Anthony's - Brunch | 11am to 2pm | 518.871.1600
- Longfellows - Lunch & Early Dinner | 11am to 4:30pm | 518.587.0108
- Mouzon House - Brunch | 12pm to 4pm | 518.226.0014
- Prime at Saratoga National - Brunch: 10am to 3pm | Dinner: 5:30pm to 9pm | 518.583.4653, extension 2
- The Wishing Well - Lunch & Dinner | 12pm to 7pm | 518.584.7640
Order Your Easter Meal
PJ's BAR-B-QSA is offering Smithfield spiral sliced ham prepared in their smokers and cooked with their signature ham glaze. The average size is about 7 to 10 pounds (serving 10 to 15 people) and costs $8.45 per pound. Side disehs are also available.
Advanced notice is required by Wednesday, April 17th. Pick up on Friday, April 19th after 4pm or anytime on Saturday, April 20th. The restaurant is closed on Easter Sunday.
Did we miss one?
If you know of a Saratoga restaurant/business offering an Easter meal that is not listed here, - and we'll add it in!