Find 2017 Easter Dining In Saratoga
Easter Sunday is a time for celebration, and what better place than Saratoga Springs! Rather than spend the whole day in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, head to one of Saratoga's best restaurants for an Easter meal prepared by professional chefs.
Discover the many venues downtown and throughout Saratoga County that are open for Easter Sunday - April 16, 2017 - and are offering special brunches, lunches, or dinners to celebrate the holiday.
Brunch and dinner information is current as of April 12, 2017. We will be adding additional restaurants as Easter nears and information becomes available.
Where To Eat On Easter In & Around Saratoga Springs:
- Hall of Springs - Brunch | 10 am - 2 pm | (518) 583-3003
- Prime at Saratoga National - Brunch and Dinner| 10 am - 8 pm | (518) 583-4653
- The Brook Tavern - Brunch | 11 am - 3 pm | (518) 871-1473
- Chez Pierre - Dinner | 1 pm - 8 pm | (518) 793-3350
- Diamond Club Grill - Brunch | 11:00 am - 2:30 pm | (518) 290-9090
- Dock Brown's Lakeside Tavern - Brunch | 10 am - 2 pm | (518) 306-4987
- Fortunes - Brunch | 10 am - 3 pm | (518) 581-5790
- The Gideon Putnam - Brunch | 11 am - 4:30 pm | (518) 226-4719
- The Inn at Saratoga - Brunch | 11 am - 1:30 pm | (518) 583-1890
- The Century House - Brunch | 10 am - 2:00 pm | (518) 785-0834
- Carson's Woodside Tavern - Lunch & Dinner | 12:00 pm | (518) 584-9791
- Holiday Inn Saratoga - Brunch | 11 am - 2:30 pm | (518) 584-4550 x357
- Longfellows - Brunch | 11 am - 5 pm | (518) 587-0108
- The Mouzon House - Brunch | 11:30 am - 3 pm | (518) 226-0014
- The Wishing Well - Lunch and Dinner | 12 pm - 7 pm | (518) 584-7640
- Panza's Restaurant - Lunch and Dinner | 1 pm - 9 pm | (518) 584-6882
- Campagna Restaurant- Brunch, Lunch and Dinner | 10:30 am - 8 pm | (518) 289-5693
Many of these locations are seating by reservation only. Please call ahead to reserve your seats.
Where To Pick Up An Easter Meal In & Around Saratoga Springs:
The Fresh Market - From now through April 12, 2017, the Fresh Market will offer customers the chance to order a special Easter meal that is ready to heat and serve. The meal will be available for online ordering or in-store. Meals will be available for pick-up on April 13-15, 2017. Each meal will include the following:
- 7 to 9 lb avg Spiral Sliced Honey Ham: Gluten Free Double Glazed with Honey & Brown Sugar smoked over Hickory Hardwood
- 1 ea, 16 oz Sliced Fresh Pineapple: Perfectly sliced portions ready to serve
- 2 lbs Broccoli Cranberry Slaw with Almonds: Shredded Broccoli, Dried Cranberries and Sliced Almonds in a sweet Poppyseed Dressing
- 2 lbs Smokehouse BBQ Beans: Tender Baked Beans in a rich, smokey BBQ sauce
- 2 lbs Creamy Macaroni and Cheese: Super creamy macaroni and cheese made with real cheddar cheese
- 12 ct Yeast Rolls: Hand-Tied, Soft and Sweet Yeast Rolls.
- 1 ea Fudge Brownie Tray: Dense fudge brownie covered in a rich fudge icing.