Palette Community is a diverse coworking space located on the second floor of Palette Cafe in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY. Members can enjoy a variety of amenities, benefits, and conveniences.
Editor's Note (12/2/2020): Palette is currently open for members and takeout orders only until further notice. Please check our website for the latest updates.
Join the Palette Community
While Palette Cafe is a hospitable place for coffee, a quick lunch, or even a cocktail, Palette Community is where the full vision of Palette comes together. This large coworking environment is filled with everything from comfy chairs for meetups to semi-private desks, business services, a 'Not So Boring' Boardroom, and private back patio.
It's a diverse space that supports the notion that you can do anything you want to do with the right resources and support. Palette's goal is to inspire everyone who joins them, as they are a place that celebrates culture, shared ideas, and connections.
Whether you work from home and want to get out, are a stay at home mom, or someone who wants to hang out and meet new people, Palette Community has a membership option for you.
Become a Member
Palette Community's membership options include:
- The Werk It Plan ($349/month): Unlimited Access to Palette Upstairs, and +1 complimentary ticket to a Palette programming event per month
- The Perk It Plan ($249/month): Unlimted Access to Palette Upstairs 5 days per month
- Day Doer Pass ($35/day): Access to Palette Upstairs for a day
All members have access to a wide range of amenities, such as:
- Broadway mailing address to collect mail and packaging
- Printer, scanner, fax
- Super reliable internet
- On site concierge, super friendly and helpful staff
- Access to reserve conference room and space for private meeting areas
- Unlimited drip coffee and wine from Palette Cafe
- 15% discount at Palette Cafe & private party packages
- 10% discount at local Palette Perk locations
- And more