Saratoga Chowderfest 101
Each year during the Saratoga Springs Winterfest, Chowderfest attracts thousands of people to downtown Saratoga. Come join local restaurants as they offer samples of their best chowder all afternoon.
Please Note: Specific details, prices, and voting procedures haven't been announced yet for the 2020 Chowderfest. For an idea of what to expect, check out last year's information below. We will update this page as soon as 2020 details are announced.
Here's How It Works:
- Pick up a ballot form at any participating restaurant. No ticket is necessary!
- Head to your favorite participating restaurants for a $1 cup (3oz serving) of chowder.
- Enjoy entertainment and free events at downtown businesses.
- Try as many chowders as you can and vote for your favorites.
- Turn in completed ballot forms at either the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center or the Saratoga City Center. You can also vote online at discoversaratoga.org/vote. Voting ends at 5:00pm.
- See if your favorites were winners by attending the awards ceremony at the Heritage Area Visitor Center at 6:30pm.
- Check out Winterfest for more great events before and after Chowderfest.
Get Chowderfest Gear:
Chowderfest commemorative products will be on sale at the Saratoga City Center and the Heritage Area Visitor Center:
- Beanie: $7
- Long-Sleeve Shirt: $10 (XXL $12)
- Commemorative Chowderfest Recipe Book: $10 (also available at Impressions of Saratoga)
All products are cash only.