Saratoga Chowderfest 101: What You Need to Know
Each year in the City of Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Chowderfest attracts thousands of people to the downtown area. Come join local restaurants as they offer samples of their best chowder all afternoon!
Here's How It Works:
- Pick up a ballot form at any participating restaurant. No ticket is necessary!
- Head to your favorite participating restaurants for a $1 cup (3oz serving) of chowder.
- Enjoy entertainment and free events at downtown businesses.
- Try as many chowders as you can and vote for your favorites.
- Turn in completed ballot forms at either the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center or the Saratoga City Center. You can also vote online at "https://www.discoversaratoga.org/chowderfest/vote/." Voting ends at 5:00pm.
- Votes are tallied into 10 award categories
- See if your favorites were winners by attending the awards ceremony at the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center at 6:30pm.
Get Chowderfest Gear:
Chowderfest commemorative products will be on sale at the Saratoga City Center and the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center:
- Beanie: $7
- Long-Sleeve Shirt: $10 (2XL $12)
All products are cash only.