Visit the Saratoga Farmers Market
Buy local at the Saratoga Farmers Market! Open year round, the Saratoga Farmers Market brings fresh, delicious food to the Spa City so you can enjoy a taste of the good life from local growers every season.
Remember, when you buy local at the Saratoga Farmers Market, you are investing in organic produce and other products that only travel a short distance to your home. That means there is less of a carbon footprint being placed on the Earth (not to mention it's an investment in the local economy).
2022 Saratoga Farmers Market Details
2021-2022 Winter Market Dates:
- Saturdays, 9:30am-1:30pm: November 6 - April 30
Winter Market Location:
- Wilton Mall (Food Court), 3065 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY
2022 Summer Market Dates:
- Wednesdays, 3:00pm-6:00pm: May 4 - October (approx.)
- Saturdays, 9:00am-1:00pm: May 7 - October (approx.)
Summer Market Locations:
- Wednesday Market: City Center Parking Garage (on High Rock Ave) - Temporary Location
- Saturday Market: Wilton Mall parking lot (across from the Trustco entrance) - Temporary Location
Note: Starting June 1, 2022, both summer markets will be held at the High Rock Park pavilion.
What Can You Find?
Want to get a fresh taste of Saratoga this season? Discover the variety of choices at the Saratoga Farmers Market! Fresh greens, breads, and other goodies are available year round. Local vendors offer rich cheeses, juicy organic fruits, fresh veggies, sweet jams, creamy yogurts, baked breads, pizza, berries, maple syrup, meats, herbs, honey, and so much more.
Choose from about 40 outdoor vendors and 25 indoor vendors to find everything you need to prepare the most delicious meals (and midnight snacks) in Saratoga. You can also buy other local products such as soap, sewing crafts, home-spun wool, and more at the Saratoga Farmers Market. Live music and freshly brewed coffee add an even sweeter touch to your local shopping experience. Visit the Saratoga Farmers Market and see for yourself.