The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, May 8, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
Second Annual Apple Cider Donuts Drive-Thru & Scavenger Hunt
When and where
Date and time
About this event
Join us for our Second Annual Apple Cider Donuts Drive-Thru and Scavenger Hunt! Starts at 9am on May 8th and 9th. Select either a dozen donuts, a dozen donuts with a gallon of cider, or a dozen donuts with a gallon of cider and kettle corn, along with a half hour time slot in which you would like to pick up.
Once you arrive at the farm, you will be able to pick up your tasty treats in our drive-thru station in the parking lot. Then you can decide to take a quick exit or enjoy a scavenger hunt on the farm from the comfort and safety of your vehicle! Your task will be to find all of the items on the sheet you receive when getting your snacks as you drive through the fall and Christmas tree farms. Are you up for the challenge?!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1) Arrive ready to provide the ticket that was will be emailed to you - PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN INTERACTING WITH OUR FARM TEAM.
2) Receive your snacks and take a left to enjoy the scavenger hunt or a right to exit.
3) If you decide to do the scavenger hunt, guests are expected to stay in their vehicles at all times. Restrooms will not be available so please plan accordingly.
1) Please wear a mask when showing your ticket and receiving your snacks from our farm team.
2) We will not accept any payments day of. You must purchase ahead of time.
3) Once driving the farm, we ask that you maintain a 5 mph speed limit and stay on the gravel roads.
4) Our apple cider donuts contain wheat, soy, egg, and milk.
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.