Saratoga Race Course Tickets & Seating
2022 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
- March 10, 2022: Full-space group hospitality reservations became available
- March 23, 2022: Full-season ticket plans became available
- March 24, 2022: Group hospitality reservations for partial spaces became available
- April 1, 2022: Season admission passes became available
- April 20, 2022: Single-day dining reservations within the Turf Terrace, Club Terrace, and the Porch became available
- May 4, 2022: Single-day tickets for reserved seats (Clubhouse, Grandstand, and The Cutwater Stretch) went on sale via Ticketmaster.com
- May 11, 2022: Single-day reservations for tables in the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar became available on Ticketmaster.com
- May 18, 2022: Single-day reservations for tables in the Pick Six Picnic Paddock and Tailgate at the Turn became available on Ticketmaster.com
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
2022 General Admission Prices
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand Admission: TBA
- Clubhouse Admission: TBA
- Travers Day Admission: TBA
2022 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased (starting on April 1) for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. The cost for a 2022 Grandstand season pass is $60 and a Clubhouse season pass is $85.
Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online via NYRA's website.
Reserved Seating 2022
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission. Reserved seats can also be purchased on the day of without the cost of admission included (subject to availability).
Daily Box Seat sales and various group sales options are also available. For more information on reserved seats, call 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
Reserved Tables 2022
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. Single-day table reservations go on sale to the public beginning Wednesday, May 11 at 10AM for the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar and beginning Wednesday, May 18 at 10AM for the Pick Six Picnic Paddock. Please note that reserved table prices include admission, and the specific price for each area and configuration varies depending on the day of the week and any special stakes races that are happening that day.
- Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than 80 tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
- Pick Six Picnic Paddock (Reserved Picnic Area) - More than 100 picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
Looking to reserve a table on Travers Day? See our Travers table page »
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.