Saratoga Race Course 2018 Tickets & Seating
2018 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
- March 20, 2018: Full-season ticket plans (which include admission and reserved seats) go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
- April 3, 2018: Season admission passes (which include admission only) go on sale
- April 10, 2018: Weekly reserved seat packages go on sale through NYRA Account Manager beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
- May 3, 2018: Daily reserved seats may be purchased through Ticketmaster.com beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
2018 admission prices will be listed here once they are announced by NYRA.
2018 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online or in person after April 3, 2018 via NYRA AccountManager.
2018 Season Perks Program
Season ticket plan holders will be able to once again take advantage of the Saratoga Season Perks program in 2018, which includes the following:
- A guaranteed premium Saratoga giveaway item on the day of the giveaway, so long as the plan-holder is in attendance at Saratoga Race Course and redeems the giveaway item via the designated season ticket holder lines by the designated time
Numerous benefits, including:
- Discounts at Saratoga Race Course food, beverage, and merchandise vendors
- Discounts at participating off-track locations, including local merchants, restaurants, entertainment venues, and service providers
For a full list of incentives, deals, and discounts, visit SaratogaSeasonPerks.com.
Reserved Seating 2018
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via NYRA AccountManager and Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission. Reserved seats can also be purchased on the day of without the cost of admission included (subject to availability).
Reserved seating prices for 2018 will be listed here once they are announced by NYRA.
Daily Box Seat sales and various group sales options are also available for At the Rail, Luxury Suites (whole suite rentals), Paddock Tent, Upper Carousel, Festival Tent, Big Red Springs Tent, Top of the Stretch, and this year's new hospitality area, The Stretch. For more information on reserved seats, call 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
Reserved Tables 2018
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. These tables will go on sale to the general public at a date and time that has yet to be announced. Please note: Reserved table prices include admission.
- Miller Lite Picnic Paddock (Reserved Picnic Area) - More than 100 picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
- Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than 80 tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
Looking to reserve a table on Travers Day? See our Travers table page »
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.