Saratoga Race Course 2020 Tickets & Seating
NOTE: The New York Racing Association hasn't announced ticketing information for the 2020 meet yet. We will update this page once they do. In the meantime for reference, you can see the 2019 ticket information below. Additionally, season passes can be purchased as holiday gifts this year. Get more information here.
2019 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
- February 28, 2019: Full-season ticket plans at The Stretch (private hospitality area) go on sale beginning at 1 p.m. EDT
- March 19, 2019: Full-season ticket plans (which include admission and reserved seats) go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
- April 2, 2019: Season admission passes (which include admission only) go on sale
- April 9, 2019: Weekly reserved seat packages go on sale through NYRA Account Manager beginning at 10 a.m. EDT
- May 2, 2019: Daily reserved seats may be purchased through Ticketmaster.com starting at 10 a.m. EDT
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
2019 Admission Prices
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand Admission: $7 (Children 12 and under are free with adult)
- Clubhouse Admission: $10
- Travers Day Admission: Grandstand $10 in advance, $15 at the gate; Clubhouse $25
2019 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased (starting on April 2) for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. The cost for a 2019 Grandstand season pass is $50 and a Clubhouse season pass is $75.
Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online or in person after April 2, 2019.
2019 Season Perks Program
Season ticket plan holders will be able to once again take advantage of the Saratoga Season Perks program in 2019, which includes the following:
- A guaranteed premium Saratoga giveaway item on the day of the giveaway, so long as the plan-holder is in attendance at Saratoga Race Course and redeems the giveaway item via the designated season ticket holder lines by the designated time
- 10% savings from June 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020 at participating off-track locations, including local merchants, restaurants, entertainment venues, attractions, and service providers
- 10% savings at most Saratoga Race Course concession stands, NYRA merchandise stores, and Shake Shack on Wednesdays and Thursdays and the Artist's Village on Fridays
For a full list of incentives, deals, and discounts, visit SaratogaSeasonPerks.com.
Reserved Seating 2019
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via NYRA AccountManager and Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission. Reserved seats can also be purchased on the day of without the cost of admission included (subject to availability).
Reserved seating prices for 2019:
- Weekdays (W, Th): Prices start at $17 Grandstand and $25 per seat for Clubhouse
- Weekends (F, Sa, Su): Prices start at $22 Grandstand and $35 per seat for Clubhouse
- Specialty Days (Diana, Woodward, Jim Dandy, Fourstardave, Alabama, & Whitney) subject to increased prices. Check Ticketmaster.com for exact amounts. Reserved seats on Travers Day are available exclusively through the purchase of a season or weekly ticket plan.
Daily Box Seat sales and various group sales options are also available. For more information on reserved seats, call 1-844-NYRA-TIX.
Reserved Tables 2019
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. Single-day table reservations go on sale to the public beginning Wednesday, May 8 at 10 a.m. Please note that reserved table prices include admission, and the specific price for each area and configuration varies depending on the day of the week and any special stakes races that are happening that day.
- Miller Lite Picnic Paddock (Reserved Picnic Area) - More than 100 picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
- Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than 80 tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
Looking to reserve a table on Travers Day? See our Travers table page »
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.