Saratoga Race Course Tickets & Seating
2023 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
See below for initial details and important dates:
- March 8, 2023: Full-space group hospitality reservations became available for Paddock Suite, Stella Artois Spa Verandas, 1863 Club, including The Rail (Groups of 100 or more); Resorts World Legends Hall; and Luxury Suites, Mionetto Easy Goer (Groups of 100 or more), and the Big Red Spring Tent and Festival Tent
- March 22, 2023: Full-season ticket plans became available starting at 10:00am
- March 23, 2023: Partial space group hospitality reservations became available
- April 5, 2023: Season passes went on sale
- Week of April 10, 2023: Weekly reserved seat plans went on sale
- May 10, 2023: Single-day tickets for reserved seats (Clubhouse, Grandstand, and The Cutwater Stretch) went on sale via Ticketmaster.com
- May 17, 2023: Single-day reservations for tables in the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar, Pick Six Picnic Paddock, and Tailgate at the Turn will become available on Ticketmaster.com
- June 1, 2023: Daily admission became available on Ticketmaster.com
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
2023 General Admission Prices
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand and Clubhouse Admission (one price starting in 2023): $7 daily when purchased at least 24 hours in advance; $10 day-of; general admission does not include reserved seating, which is separate
- Travers Day Admission: $25 in advance and $30 day-of, while supplies last
2023 Season Passes
Season passes may be purchased (starting on April 5) for admission to the Clubhouse and Grandstand, subject to availability. The cost for a 2023 Grandstand & Clubhouse season pass is $75.
Please note: Season passes are for admission only (seats are not included). Passes are offered in limited quantities and are subject to availability. Purchase online via NYRA's website.
Reserved Seating 2023
Reserved seating can be purchased in advance via Ticketmaster.com (see Important Dates section above for sale dates). Please note: reserved seat prices INCLUDE admission.
Reserved Tables 2023
There are two options for reserving tables at Saratoga Race Course for small groups. Single-day table inquiries can be made online via the NYRA website. Please note that reserved table prices include admission, and the specific price for each area and configuration varies depending on the day of the week and any special stakes races that are happening that day.
- Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar - The Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar in the lower Carousel features more than 80 tables for two, four, and six people available for paid reservation. Note: Personal coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Fourstardave Sports Bar.
- Pick Six Picnic Paddock (Reserved Picnic Area) - More than 100 picnic tables adjacent to the paddock are set aside for reserved seating. Note: Personal coolers are allowed in the Reserved Picnic Area, but additional chairs, tents, and umbrellas are not.
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.