Saratoga Race Course Tickets & Seating
Go To: Parking | Schedule | Food & Drink | Dress Code | Directions | Giveaways | FAQ
2023 Ticket Sales - Important Dates
See below for initial details and important dates:
- March 8, 2023: Full-space group hospitality reservations became available for Paddock Suite, Stella Artois Spa Verandas, 1863 Club, including The Rail (Groups of 100 or more); Resorts World Legends Hall; and Luxury Suites, Mionetto Easy Goer (Groups of 100 or more), and the Big Red Spring Tent and Festival Tent
- March 23, 2023: Partial spaces can be reserved starting today
- June 1, 2023: Daily admission will become available
Call the NYRA Box Office at 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
2023 General Admission Prices
Single day admission tickets are sold at the gate upon entry into the track or can be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.
- Grandstand and Clubhouse Admission (one price starting in 2023): $7 daily when purchased at least 24 hours in advance; $10 day-of; general admission does not include reserved seating, which is separate
- Travers Day Admission: $25 in advance and $30 day-of, while supplies last
2023 Season Passes
Check back for season pass info!
Reserved Seating 2023
Check back for reserved seating info!
Reserved Tables 2023
Check back for reserved tables info!
Unofficial "Reserved" Seating Traditions
Bench seats are traditionally "reserved" by throwing a newspaper or program down. There is also a tradition in Saratoga to throw a tablecloth over a picnic table to "claim" it (these go fast, so this needs to be done in the early morning as soon as gates open). People are usually respectful of these traditions, and even NYRA asks that patrons honor these informal reservations, but NYRA security will NOT step in to settle any arising disputes.
« Return to Saratoga Racing Guide
For more Saratoga Race Course information, visit SaratogaRaceTrack.com or the NYRA website.