Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the 2018 Track Season
Breakfast at the Track is available each morning from 7am - 9:30am during the 2018 season on the Porch of the Clubhouse with the horses running their morning workouts and tours running throughout the morning. There is no Clubhouse breakfast served on Travers Day.
Coolers are allowed at the Saratoga Race Course in the backyard, and those no larger than 12"x18" are permitted on the trackside apron and the Top of the Stretch. Feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA).
Glass is prohibited, so be sure to transfer any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, into plastic containers to take along.
Full-Service Dining Options
Full-service dining options at the track include:
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
For dining reservations at The Turf Terrace, The Club Terrace, and The Porch, follow these instructions:
- To reserve dining on five or more dates, email [email protected] between Wednesday, March 14 at 10 a.m. EST and Wednesday, March 28 at 4 p.m. Include dates, size of party, and guest contact information. A NYRA dining representative will then contact you to confirm your dates based on availablity. Reservations are non-transferrable.
- For single-day dining reservations, visit www.nyra.com/dining beginning Wednesday, April 4 at 10 a.m. EST. Click on the designated link to submit your request.
Hospitality areas at the track include:
- At The Rail - Trackside pavilion that borders the horse path
- Paddock Tent - Climate-controlled lounge area
- Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Inside the Grandstand
- Curlin Cafe - Behind the winner's circle
- Top of the Stretch - At the final turn with rail-side access
- The Stretch - Featuring a two-tiered dining area
- Luxury Suites - Upscale cuisine and a full bar service - On the Clubhouse turn
To reserve any of the aforementioned hospitality areas:
- Contact the NYRA Box Office at (844) 697-2849 or email [email protected] Availability is limited.
Mobile Concession Orders
Mobile ordering at select Saratoga Race Course concessions is available through the NYRA XP app. The app can also be used to purchase merchandise from the Saratoga Silks shop.
To order, fans can simply select the "Shop" tab for Saratoga Race Course, click "Order Food and Merchandise," and then "Express Pickup." Once you've selected your items and paid, all you have to do is go to the concession stand's XP Express Pickup line and provide your order number from the app.