Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the 2019 Track Season
Breakfast at the Track is available each morning from 7am - 9:30am during the 2019 season on the Porch of the Clubhouse with the horses running their morning workouts and tours running throughout the morning. There is no Clubhouse breakfast served on Travers Day.
Coolers no larger than 12"x18" are permitted on the trackside apron, the Top of the Stretch, and in the backyard picnic area. Feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA).
Glass is prohibited, so be sure to transfer any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, into plastic containers to take along.
Full-Service Dining Options
Full-service dining options at the track include:
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
For dining reservations at The Turf Terrace, The Club Terrace, and The Porch, follow these instructions:
- Create an account through the new online reservation system TOCK
- Dining reservations begin at 10 a.m. EST on Wednesday, April 10
- Call a NYRA Hopsitality Dining Specialist at 888-516-6972 if you have any questions
Hospitality areas at the track include:
- Paddock Tent - Climate-controlled lounge area
- Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Inside the Grandstand
- Curlin Cafe - Behind the winner's circle
- Top of the Stretch - At the final turn with rail-side access
- The Stretch - Featuring a two-tiered dining area
- 1863 Club (Luxury Suites) - On the Clubhouse turn
To reserve any of the aforementioned hospitality areas:
- Contact the NYRA Box Office at (844) 697-2849 or email email@example.com. Availability is limited.
Mobile Concession Orders
Mobile ordering at select Saratoga Race Course concessions is available through the NYRA XP app. The app can also be used to purchase merchandise from the Saratoga Silks shop.
To order, fans can simply select the "Shop" tab for Saratoga Race Course, click "Order Food and Merchandise," and then "Express Pickup." Once you've selected your items and paid, all you have to do is go to the concession stand's XP Express Pickup line and provide your order number from the app.