Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Go To: Tickets & Seating | Parking | Schedule | Dress Code | Directions | Giveaways | FAQ
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the Track Season
Please note that coolers no larger than 12"x18" are permitted at Saratoga Race Course. Coolers can be brought into the following spaces:
- Building and Clubhouse (kept off seats and out of aisles)
- Trackside Apron (kept off seats and out of aisles)
- Top of the Stretch (kept off seats and out of aisles)
- Backyard Picnic Area (kept off picnic tables)
Visitors can feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA). Glass is prohibited, and any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, need to be transferred into plastic containers to take along. Cans are permitted.
Full-Service Dining Options
Full-service dining options at the track include:
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads, and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
Group Hospitality Areas
Hospitality areas at the track include:
- Stella Artois Spa Verandas - At the Top of the Stretch
- Tailgate at the Turn - Near the 1863 Club
- Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Inside the Grandstand
- Mionetto 1863 Club (Legends Hall & Luxury Suites) - On the Clubhouse turn
- The Festival Tent - In the backyard area
- Big Red Spring Tent - In the backyard area
- Paddock Suite - Above the renovated Post Bar
Note: The 1863 Club is available to rent from September - June for special events, including corporate events and social events. Catering by Mazzone Hospitality is also available to make your event extra memorable.
Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge
Formerly known as the Saratoga Room, this horsemen's lounge has been renovated and renamed the Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge. This drop-in lounge is only open to licensed owners and trainers, offers assorted beverages, and is located just off the Porch on the first floor of the Clubhouse.
« Go back to Saratoga Racing Season Guide
For more Saratoga Race Course information, visit SaratogaRaceTrack.com or the NYRA website.