Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Editor's Note (6/17/21): The New York Racing Association (NYRA) has announced that Saratoga Race Course will re-open to fans at 100% capacity for the 2021 summer meet.
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the 2021 Track Season
Breakfast at the Track
Breakfast at the Track is available each morning from 7am - 9:30am during the 2021 season on The Porch of the Clubhouse with the horses running their morning workouts. There is no Clubhouse breakfast served on Travers Day, August 28, or Labor Day, September 6.
Coolers no larger than 12"x18" are permitted on the trackside apron, the Top of the Stretch, and in the backyard picnic area. Visitors can feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA).
Glass is prohibited, any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, need to be transferred into plastic containers to take along.
2021 Full-Service Dining Options
Full-service dining options at the track in 2021 include:
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
2021 dining reservations at The Turf Terrace, The Club Terrace, and The Porch will be accepted beginning on Wednesday, June 30 at 10AM.
2021 Bar Highlights
Here's a preview of what you can expect at some of Saratoga Race Course's on-site bars for 2021:
- Jim Dandy Bar - Located in the Clubhouse, the Jim Dandy Bar will feature cocktails from Cooperstown Distillery this year
- La Crema Sonoma Coast Experience - An innovative pop-up wine bar located just inside the Clubhouse gates adjacent to the paddock
- Woodinville Bourbon Bar - Located on the second floor of the Clubhouse, this bar features specialty cocktails made with Woodinville Bourbon
- Josh Cellars Wine Bar - Located on the second floor of the Clubhouse, you can enjoy selections from Josh Cellars' California collection and the winery's signature Frosé (Frozen Rosé) beverage
- Volcan Tequila Backyard Gazebo Bar - Located near the Fourstardave Sports Bar, this bar will offer the Volcan Margarita and Saratoga Sunset made with Volcan Blanco tequila
- Ketel One Clubhouse Bar & Ketel One Longshots - Serving cocktails made from the award-winning Ketel One family made vodka on the first floor of the Grandstand
- Heineken Finish Line Bar - Located on the first floor of the Grandstand, this bar will serve a variety of refreshing Heineken beers
2021 Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge
Formerly known as the Saratoga Room, this horsemen's lounge has been renovated and renamed the Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge. This drop-in lounge is only open to licensed owners and trainers, offers assorted beverages, and is located just off the Porch on the first floor of the Clubhouse.
2021 Group Hospitality Areas
Hospitality areas at the track include:
- Spa Verandes - At the Top of the Stretch
- Tailgate at the Turn - Near the 1863 Club
- Curlin Cafe - Adjacent to the Clubhouse Apron and Winner's Circle
- Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Inside the Grandstand
- 1863 Club (Legends Hall & Luxury Suites) - On the Clubhouse turn
- Miller Lite Party Tent - Directly behind The Spa Verandas
- The Festival Tent - In the backyard area
- Big Red Spring Tent - In the backyard area
To reserve any of the aforementioned hospitality areas in 2021 (on or after June 16, 2021 at 10AM):
- Contact the NYRA Box Office at (844) NYRA-TIX or email email@example.com. Availability is limited.
- Tables in the Festival Tent may be reserved online via Ticketmaster