Food & Drink at Saratoga Race Course
Coolers, Wine, Food & Drink Tips for the Track Season
Coolers no larger than 12"x18" are permitted on the trackside apron, the Top of the Stretch, and in the backyard picnic area. Visitors can feel free to pack up some sandwiches, snacks, and plenty to drink for a long, hot day in the sun. (Coolers are subject to search by NYRA).
Glass is prohibited, any drinks or condiments, including alcoholic beverages, need to be transferred into plastic containers to take along.
Full-Service Dining Options
Full-service dining options at the track include:
- The Turf Terrace Dining Room - A la carte menu - 3rd & 4th floor of the Clubhouse
- The Club Terrace - Appetizers, salads and sandwiches - 2nd floor of the Clubhouse (behind box seats)
- The Porch - Casual dining featuring a la carte menu - Track level of the Clubhouse
Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge
Formerly known as the Saratoga Room, this horsemen's lounge has been renovated and renamed the Carmen M. Barrera Horsemen's Lounge. This drop-in lounge is only open to licensed owners and trainers, offers assorted beverages, and is located just off the Porch on the first floor of the Clubhouse.
Group Hospitality Areas
Hospitality areas at the track include:
- Stella Artois Spa Verandas - At the Top of the Stretch
- Tailgate at the Turn - Near the 1863 Club
- Easy Goer (Formerly The Upper Carousel) - Inside the Grandstand
- 1863 Club (Legends Hall & Luxury Suites) - On the Clubhouse turn
- The Festival Tent - In the backyard area
- Big Red Spring Tent - In the backyard area
- Paddock Suite - Above the renovated Post Bar