The Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership will host a small business workshop series designed for people who are thinking about starting their own business or are ready to move their startup business to the next level.
Attendees will hear from experts on the things they should know, including how to build a business plan, financing options, and workforce development resources. The workshop will end with one-on-one sessions between the attendees and experts.
Workshop dates and locations include:
• 5:30-7 p.m. Feb. 9 at the Mechanicville Elks Lodge, 300 Park Ave, Mechanicville.
• 5:30-7 p.m. Feb. 16, at the Corinth Emergency Squad community room, 101 Sherman Ave, Corinth.
• 5:30-7 p.m. March 2, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, 86 Congress St, Saratoga Springs.
• 5:30-7 p.m., March 16, at the Village of South Glens Falls meeting room, 46 Saratoga Ave., South Glens Falls.
• 5:30-7 p.m., March 30 at Saratoga Town Hall’s Schuyler room, 12 Spring St., Schuylerville.
Those who would like to attend can contact the Partnership at 871-1887. For more information about the Partnership, visit saratogapartnership.org.