The 2021 B2B Expo of the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce will be held this year on Tuesday, Oct. 5, at the Saratoga Springs City Center.
This event attracts attendees representing a wide range of private, nonprofit and public sector organizations.
Chamber officials said it is traditionally the region’s largest B2B networking event of the year.
“We are happy to report with the recent trend of vaccinations in our region, we are able to bring this event back to our members,” the organization said.
The event will run from 3:30 -7 p.m.
The Chamber has new incentives for those that become sponsors.
Revitalized levels of sponsorships will include:
• New parking spaces reserved at the City Center’s new attached parking garage.
• Food and beverage drink tickets available for sponsor visitors.
• A personal helper to assist in carrying items from vehicles to booth spaces.
• Logo presented on all B2B-mentioned emailsstarting this summer through October 5 (10,000+ email addresses).
• A chance to hold a seminar at the Expo with a topic of the presenter’s choice, including private meeting space and announcements made throughout the day for attendance.
Standard booth registration and pricing will be available in August, officials said. Space will be limited.
Contact Andrea Cole by email or call the Chamber at 518-584-3255 to discuss options and find out how you can get a business’s name out to thousands of local businesses in the region.