The Adelphi Hotel in Saratoga Springs is now under new management. Last month RBC Hotels, a hotel maangement company owned by Richbell Capital LLC., took over the hotel on Broadway. The hotel's new general manager is Luke Duggan and I was able to recently ask him a few questions.
- How many rooms are available for guests to stay in?
There are 39 rooms for guests to stay in at the Adelphi Hotel.
- If you can describe the hotel in one word what would it be?
- How large of a staff is currently employed at the hotel?
40 employees are currently employed at the Adelphi Hotel.
- What is the best attribute of the hotel that makes it stand out?
It has to be the courtyard. In the courtyard enjoying a cocktail as if you are in paradise.
- Have you managed any hotels before the Adelphi Hotel?
Yes, I have spent the majority of my career with Hyatt Hotels.
- Are there any improvements you hope to make to the hotel in the future?
Yes, there are many discussions to enhance the hotel and open it year round.
- How many different types of rooms does the hotel offer for guests to stay in?
Five different room types ranging from a small room (double bed) to a grand suite.
- How many weddings and gala events do you expect to be held at the hotel this year?
We have two remaining weddings booked through the rest of the season. We also have several events that are still finalizing details.
- What is your favorite part of the hotel?
Meetings guests that are visiting the Adelphi Hotel for the first time. The sheer delight and look in their eyes is priceless.
- Will there be any live entertainment at Cafe Adelphia this summer?
Yes, we are looking to add entertainment to the courtyard and narrowing down our selection.