Don't forget to check out my "Top Reads of the Month" (http://dr-lobisco.com/blog/?p=137) updated bi-weekly. In these posts, I share links and give summaries of articles from some of my best sources in natural medicine and the latest in medical journals!! October's links include information on:
· weight loss
· research using food to prevent cancer
· cell phones & EMF
· Dr. Northrup's view on mammography & thermography
· organic foods
· what produce to avoid, and much more!!
My latest website blog
Mood Imbalances Part II:
The Estrogen-Serotonin Connection
By Dr. Sarah LoBisco, ND
The Latest News for Dr. LoBisco:
1. I have been asked to join a list of top functional medical doctors and leading integrative health care practitioners in contributing audio articles to a new website for women seeking natural hormonal solutions!!! I will be blogging on this site and may be offering teleseminars and webinars! I am very honored and exited to share my experience with a wider national/international audience! So, be sure to check my website in the next few weeks for a new link to a new website!
2. Due to increasing traveling for presentations, trainings in integrative and functional medicine, and requests for articles on other sites, I will probably be cutting back on weekly health feedbacks for my original site. However, I will be keeping you up to date with links to my latest blogs and will continue to post on facebook's Dr. Sarah's Naturopathic Medicine group, Saratoga.com and on my monthly top reads.
3. I want to thank all my patients for your support and hard work! You are the most incredible group of individuals and I am pleased to be a part of your wellness journey! Here's this week's feedback! Enjoy!
In health and joy,
Dr. Sarah J