The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga Beer Week
Beer enthusiasts mark your calendars for a five-day, city-wide beer celebration: The Sixth Annual Saratoga Beer Week: February 21-25, 2017.
Saratoga Beer Week promises fun, food and fantastic beer! With multiple beer-centered events scheduled over 5 days, locals and visitors alike will enjoy top regional and national brews, while seeing the best of what Saratoga has to offer, including restaurants, hops, and hotels.
Check Out A Selection Of Beer Week Events:
- Henry Street Taproom Beer Dinner - Monday, February 20 - Henry Street Taproom
- Saratoga Beer Week Kick-Off Party - Tuesday, February 21 - Olde Saratoga Brewing Company
- Beers, Bluegrass and Blackjack - Tuesday, February 21 - Harvey's Restaurant & Bar
- Dont Forget the Lyrics - Tuesday, February 21 - Spa City Tap and Barrel
- Druthers Brewing Company Beer Dinner at Boca Bistro - Tuesday, February 21 - Boca Bistro
- Gluten Free Night at Kraverie - Wednesday, February 22 - Kraverie
- Fermented Food & Drink with Kent Falls Brewing - Wednesday, February 22 - Henry Street Taproom
- Flying High with Lagunitas - Wednesday, February 22 - Harvey's Restaurant and Pub
- Brooklyn Brewery Sampling - Thursday, February 23 - Eddy's Beverage Center
- Beer Rep Karaoke - Thursday, February 23 - Saratoga City Tavern
- Brooklyn's Sumer in Winter Event - Thursday, February 23 - Caroline Street Pub
- 3rd Annual Cider Night - Friday, February 24, Saratoga Springs City Center
- Two Roads Brewing Road 2 Ruin RC Races - Friday, February 24 - Harvey's Restaurant & Bar
- Annual Saratoga Beer Summit - Saturday, February 25, Saratoga City Center
- Brewer's Bash Breakfast - Saturday, February 25 - Saratoga Arms