The information you are viewing for this event is from 2014.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga Wine & Food Festival
The Saratoga Wine & Food Festival is a three-day destination event located in world-class Saratoga Springs, New York (2.5 hours north of New York City). Set in a 2,400 acre park preserve, the three-day event draws an audience of close to 6,000 from Montreal to Northern New Jersey.
Quickly becoming known as the most original and exciting Wine and Food Festival north of New York City, Saratoga Wine & Food and Fall Ferrari Festival provides over 200 premiere wine and food exhibitors, invitation-only, collector Italian luxury vehicles as well as one-of-a kind seminars.
For the 2014 event, Food Network's "Chopped" Judge Chef Marc Murphy will headline the popular event. Murphy will host the inaugural BBQ, Brews & Blues event on Friday, September 5!
Schedule of Events:
Friday, September 5
- 12:00 pm - Adirondack Road Tour & Gourmet Luncheon: $75
- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - BBQ, Brews & Blues: $85
Saturday, September 6
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (VIP Ticket) or 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (General Admission) - Grand Tasting & Master Wine Concours d'Elegance & Wine Auction: $85-$175
Sunday, September 7
- 11:30 am - In The Groove Jazz Brunch: $75
- 21 and Older Only
- Children 2 and under, accompanied by adult, must remain in a stroller
- Auto field is expanded to include vintage collector Porsche, Shelby Cobras, Jaguars
- Grand Tasting Ticket is required to enter the field
- Everyone will recieve a Festival Wine Glass when they arrive as part of the Grand Tasting ticket price
- Square Lucite hors d'oeuvres plates available (with wine holder) for $3
Tickets are available at spac.org or by calling 518-584-9330 or at the Route 50 Box Office.