Premium grass fed and finished beef, our herd is animal welfare approved no antibiotics or hormones used. Just delicious, healthy, safe beef raised on our local family farm.
White Clover Farm is a 125 acre farm in Washington County, New York practicing responsible, humane, and environmentally sound livestock management. We’re a small family farm that is committed to providing our customers with healthful and delicious pasture-raised beef and pork.
The amazing difference in flavors of our pasture raised pork and grassfed beef compared to commercial products is attributed to the care and environment that only a small family farm can provide.
Exclusively Grassfed and Grass Finished Beef – is better for you!
It’s pretty straight forward and here are the fact’s we’ve researched to back it up.
Compared to grain-fed beef, research has found that beef raised exclusively on a grass fed diet:
- Is naturally lean, less than half the total fat and less saturated fat and 100 fewer calories in 6 oz.
- Has as low as 2:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids where grain fed beef has up to 20:1 ratio
- Has a polyunsaturated/saturated fatty acid ratio similar to wild game
- Is 3-5 times higher in conjugated lineolic acid
- Is 4 times higher in vitamins A and E
- Has more beta carotene
- Carries minimal risk of E.coli contamination
Because we raise our beef from start to finish, we can assure you that our beef has NEVER been given:
- Hormone growth implants or feed supplements
- Pesticides, insecticides, pour-on or internal wormers
- Feed additives or animal byproducts
Beef Ordering Information:
- A Quarter (split halve) priced per lb* 80-100lbs
- A Half (side) 180-200lbs (*priced per weight of actual cuts received)
- Individual retail cuts are available. Please contact us for a price list
Please contact us for pricing and details on ordering pork. Call or email us to order and arrange pickup or free delivery!