Home of the Good Shepherd provides personalized care to each resident in a comfortable, home-like environment. The experienced staff ensures that everyone receives the care they need while remaining active, social, and fully engaged with life.
About Home of the Good Shepherd
Home of the Good Shepherd is committed to the best senior care possible, which is achieved in a loving atmosphere with a dedicated staff who cares for residents as the individuals they are. They've been providing superior senior care since 1870, and they now have five locations in Malta, Moreau, Wilton, and Saratoga.
The Malta residence provides assisted living, enhanced assisted living, and memory care for residents, and they offer four different floor plans for living quarters.
- Continuum of care allows residents to "age in place"
- RN on-site
- Customized care plans for each resident
- Medication management
- Three freshly prepared meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fun and exciting social activities
Enhanced Assisted Living
- All of the services offered with Assisted Living
- Skilled nursing tasks
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Catheter/foley care
- Assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) including bathing, showering, and feeding
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- RN Care Managers and LPNs available around the clock
- Resident Aides who are trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Unique program focused on communication strategies that utilize the five senses
- Behavioral changes are managed in a calm, tranquil, and safe environment