Home of the Good Shepherd focuses on treating residents as individuals to best meet their needs and encourage an active lifestyle. All residents receive professional care in a warm, home-like environment, with staff ready and waiting to help.
About Home of the Good Shepherd
Home of the Good Shepherd is recognized as a leader in assisted living care with their five locations in Moreau, Wilton, Saratoga, and Malta. They are a nonprofit organization affiliated with Bethesda Episcopal Church in Saratoga.
Residents receive customized care tailored to their specific needs in a welcoming and loving atmosphere. The Moreau residence offers six different floor plans to choose from.
Assisted living and enhanced living services are offered at the Moreau residence. The dedicated staff is on-site 24 hours a day, every day, to assist with tasks like dressing, bathing, oral care, general hygiene, and more.
- A continuum of care allows residents to "age in place"
- RN on-site
- Customized care plans for each resident
- Medication management
- Three freshly prepared meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fun and exciting social activities
- All of the services offered with Assisted Living
- Skilled nursing tasks
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Catheter/foley care and assistance
- ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) including bathing, showering, and feeding