The 177th Saratoga County Fair will take place July 24th to the 29th at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds. You can expect all the traditions you've come to love at the fair with agriculture, competitions, and live music, with some brand new additions!
An Exceptional Fair
The Saratoga County Fair combines new entertainment, specialty food and beverage, competitions, and spectacular rides for the ultimate fair experience. More than 850 exhibitors will enter over 6,500 exhibits in competitive categories from antiques to vegetables, there will be 32 Midway rides, eight special entertainment acts, and more - the fair offers something for all ages and interests!
You could see blue-ribbon livestock, enjoy a chainsaw carving demonstration, savor special fair foods like a deep-fried Twinkie, learn about home crafts such as quilting and spinning, and ride thrilling Midway rides.
- General Admission: $12
- Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday: Free gate premiums with full price admission
- "Children Smaller Than Me" (under 52" when standing): Free
- Military With Active ID: Free
- Wednesday, Senior Day, Senior Citizens Ages 65 and Over - All Day: $5
- Unlimited Ride Wristbands: $20
- Season Ticket (admits one person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A - E only): $30
- Saratoga County Agricultural Society Membership: $10
- Fair Hours: 9am to midnight daily
- Amusements of America Midway: noon to midnight daily
- Live Music Pavilion: noon to midnight daily
- Concession Building: 10am to 10pm daily
Free parking is available in fair-owned lots A, B, D, and E. Parking on the fairgrounds will be by special permit only.
Bands Performing at the Fair
- Motion Blur - Tuesday evening
- Grit & Grace - Wednesday evening
- The Kyle Bourgault Band - Thursday evening
- Skeeter Creek - Friday evening
- MaddHaus - Saturday evening
- Floodwood Featuring Members of moe.and the Trey Anistasio Band - Sunday evening
Rick Bolton & Friends will be performing Tuesday through Friday afternoons and the Spurs USA will be performing Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
New for 2018
- Great Lakes Timber Show
- World of Wonders
- Wild Wheels Thrill Show
- Jason Tardy (juggling and comedy)
There will also be new fair food available: cookie dough, barbecue sandwiches, churros, and freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies. And, there will be a special release microbeer that will only be available at the Fair!
Back By Popular Demand
- Rosaire's Royal Racers
- Lance Gifford (magic and hypnosis)
- Eudora Farms Traveling Exotic Zoo
- Masters of the Chainsaw
You can also look forward to contests, competitions, agriculture demonstrations, and so much more. Don't miss out on this must-attend summer event!