Located in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs, the Universal Preservation Hall (UPH) hosts a wide variety of private and public events, including concerts, performing arts, and more!
Built in 1871, the Universal Preservation Hall is a premier example of High Victorian Gothic architecture in the United States. The beautiful brick and sandstone building features two staircases leading to the main theatre, a balcony, stained-glass windows, and a massive bell tower.
Originally used for religious meetings, the Universal Preservation Hall has been renovated into a 13,000 square foot community and performing arts space. This one-of-a-kind venue includes three distinct areas:
The Chapel: Located on the main floor, the Chapel seats about 90 guests, and it is a great place for an on-site ceremony, such as a wedding.
The Community Room: The large Community Room on the main floor seats about 250 guests, and it is a 2,600 square foot room. The ceilings are 15 feet high, making it a great venue for social events or cocktail hours.
The Great Hall: The Great Hall is a 5,500 square foot room, making it the largest space in the building. Located on the second floor, it is commonly used for concerts and other events.