- Oktoberfest at the KaffeeHouseToday until Thursday, Oct 6, 2022Enjoy Prime Beef and Pastry just like Nana's at Oktoberfest at the KaffeeHouse
- Congress Park History ToursToday until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022Learn about the fascinating history of "The Queen of Spas" with a leisurely walk thru Congress Park. Tours are held Tuesday - Saturday @ 10:30 AM.
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- Saratoga Farmers' Market - Wednesday MarketTodayVisit us downtown at High Rock Park every Wednesday from 3-6pm featuring 15+ local vendors selling items like fresh produce, baked goods, prepared foods and more!
- Trivia NightTodayEvery Wednesday Night From 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Pizza BowlTodayUnlimited Pizza, Shoes and Bowling!
- Taxes and Bookkeeping for Small BusinessesTodayThis workshop will help entrepreneurs distinguish whether they are operating a business or a hobby in the eyes of the IRS. We will cover how this distinction affects the tax...
- Learn a New Language with PronunciatorTodayUse your CPH library card to start speaking a new language! Learn how to access more than 80 languages with this free library resource. Registration required.
- Twin Bridges Rotary Chicken BarbecueTodayAll are welcome to a Chicken Barbecue sponsored by Twin Bridges Rotary!
- Saratoga Wilton Elks Lodge #161 Curbside Pick-up DinnerTodaySaratoga Wilton Elks Lodge #161 Will Host a Curbside Pick-Up Dinner On September 21.
What's New on Saratoga.com
Celebrate the Start of Fall With Fun Festivals, Food & Drinks, and More in Saratoga
September 23rd, 2022
Fall is underway, but how are you going to celebrate this new season of fun events and activities? See what’s happening this weekend in and around Saratoga below! It’s Fall Festival Season in the Saratoga... Continue Reading »
Make the Most of the Weekend With These Early Fall Events & Festivities in Saratoga
September 16th, 2022
The final weekend of summer has arrived, and there are plenty of ways to end it on a high note! Come to the Saratoga Springs area for Art in the Park, NatureFest, ghost tours, and... Continue Reading »
Family-Friendly Festivals, a Cheese-Filled Event, and More Weekend Fun in the Saratoga Area
September 9th, 2022
Racing season may be over, but the fun isn’t slowing down here in the Saratoga Springs area. Don’t miss out on the annual Waterford Tugboat Roundup, the Cheese Tour with Wine, Beer & Cider, and... Continue Reading »
Enjoy the Final Days of Racing and More Labor Day Weekend Fun in Saratoga
September 2nd, 2022
It’s been another fantastic season of racing at Saratoga, but we’ve arrived at the final weekend. Don’t miss out on all of the excitement at the racetrack, and read on to learn about even more... Continue Reading »
Prepare for Travers Day, Enjoy the Washington County Fair, and Find More Weekend EventsVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
August 26th, 2022
The long wait is finally over – it’s time for the Midsummer Derby at Saratoga Race Course! Travers Day is scheduled for Saturday, August 27, and it’s going to be an exciting event for racing... Continue Reading »