0 reviews from our community
- Mt. McGregor and the Palmertown Range: Past, Present & FutureToday until Monday, Jun 21, 2021Watch online programs presented by The Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage National Historic Landmark! In this program we discuss the history of human use, the rich biodiversity, and the...
- Guided Tours of Grant CottageToday until Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021Guided Tours are booked easily at grantcottage.org, and run every 30 minutes. Starting in the Visitor Center with exhibits and short film, guests then drive up to the Cottage to...
- The Marvelous WonderettesToday until Sunday, Jun 27, 2021This smash Off-Broadway hit features hit songs of the '50s and '60s, and will keep you smiling in this must-take musical trip down memory lane!
- Consider the Source (Trey Anastasio Aftershow)Today until Saturday, Jun 19, 2021Consider the Source performs a special afterparty at Putnam Place following the Trey Anastasio show at SPAC.
- Father's Day Weekend at Adirondack WineryToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021Get Dad something he'll really love this year like wine from Adirondack Winery! They will be open in Lake George, Bolton Landing, and Queensbury all weekend long for wine tastings!...
- 2021 Tour of the BattenkillTodayDirt roads. A covered bridge. 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Get ready to challenge yourself like never before at one of America's largest single-day road races: The Tour of the...
- Saratoga Farmers' Market - Saturday MarketTodayVisit us in the Wilton Mall parking lot every Saturday from 9am-1pm featuring over 60 local vendors selling fresh produce, dairy products, eggs, meats, flowers, baked goods, prepared foods and...
- Open Art Studio Time JuneTodaySpecial during Open Art Studio this month: Paint one of the featured CANVAS PAINTINGS for only $16! All other paintings $22. All ages. On Thursdays seniors paint choice for $15!
- Nunsense @ The Mansion of SaratogaTodayJoin us for fun-filled LIVE theater and a delicious meal! All under the tent on the beautiful grounds of The Mansion of Saratoga. Director Dawn Oesch and Musical Director Carol...
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
What's New on Saratoga.com
Live Music’s Comeback Continues, A Major Museum Reopens, and More Happenings in Saratoga
June 17th, 2021
It’s going to be a fun weekend in Saratoga Springs, as Sunday, June 20, is both Father’s Day and the first day of summer. There’s a lot to celebrate, and we’ve rounded up top events... Continue Reading »
NYRA Announces That Saratoga Race Course Will Reopen at Full Capacity
June 17th, 2021
Last month, the New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) announced that Saratoga Race Course would reopen to fans at near full capacity for the 2021 season. However, thanks to New York State hitting the 70%... Continue Reading »
A Popular Art Fair Returns, Dunning Street Station Reopens, and More Saratoga Area News
June 11th, 2021
Summer is nearly here, and Saratoga Springs is already preparing for a season of fun. Take a look at some top upcoming events, including the Beekman Street Art Fair, and see what else is going... Continue Reading »
Saratoga Pride Kicks Off Pride Month
June 4th, 2021
Saratoga kicked off Pride Month on Thursday evening with a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially unveil the Saratoga Pride Crosswalk. The crosswalk, located between the Congress Park Carousel and Hathorn Springs across Spring Street, donned... Continue Reading »
Downtown Saratoga Gets a New Bar, a Popular Sports Expo Returns & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
June 4th, 2021
A major two-day sports expo is happening this weekend, a Nashville-style bar is planning to open in downtown, and we have details about a new tri-county restaurant promotion. Make Plans for Top Events in the... Continue Reading »