- Congress Park History ToursToday until Saturday, Sep 24, 2022Learn about the fascinating history of "The Queen of Spas" with a leisurely walk thru Congress Park. Tours are held Tuesday - Saturday @ 10:30 AM.
- Saratoga Peace WeekToday until Tuesday, Sep 27, 2022Saratoga Peace Week commemorates the annual UN International Day of Peace (9/21) with a week of events promoting peace at home, in the community, in the nation, and in the...
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2022Today until Sunday, Sep 25, 2022A major highlight of the Lake George/Glens Falls region each fall - don't miss the Adirondack Balloon Festival!
- Field of HorrorsToday until Saturday, Sep 24, 2022Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of Mummy's Curse, The Crypt, Insanity, Condemned Manor, and more.
- Haunted Saratoga Ghost ToursToday until Saturday, Sep 24, 2022Come walk with us and hear the stories of Haunted Saratoga.
- Live Jazz at 9 Maple AvenueToday until Saturday, Sep 24, 2022Enjoy some live jazz with the Rob Lindquist Quartet at 9 Maple Avenue!
- Free Fishing Days in NY StateTodayFree Fishing Weekends allow anglers looking to try ice fishing for the first time to do so without the requirement of a fishing license. This is a great opportunity for...
- Knickerbocker Mansion's 30th Annual Harvest FestivalToday until Sunday, Sep 25, 2022The Knickerbocker Historical Society launches our spectacular autumn line-up starting with our 30th Annual Harvest Festival on Saturday and Sunday, September 24 & 25, from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at...
- Sunnyside Gardens Fall Festival Kick-OffToday until Sunday, Sep 25, 2022Hard to believe but we've been welcoming visitors to our pumpkin patch for almost 40 years!
- 6th Annual Saratoga Motorcar AuctionToday until Sunday, Sep 25, 2022On September 24 & 25, 2022, hundreds of rare cars will be up for bid at the 6th Annual Saratoga Motorcar Auction located at the Saratoga Casino Hotel at 342 Jefferson Street, Saratoga Springs, NY.
What's New on Saratoga.com
Celebrate the Start of Fall With Fun Festivals, Food & Drinks, and More in Saratoga
September 23rd, 2022
Fall is underway, but how are you going to celebrate this new season of fun events and activities? See what’s happening this weekend in and around Saratoga below! It’s Fall Festival Season in the Saratoga... Continue Reading »
Make the Most of the Weekend With These Early Fall Events & Festivities in Saratoga
September 16th, 2022
The final weekend of summer has arrived, and there are plenty of ways to end it on a high note! Come to the Saratoga Springs area for Art in the Park, NatureFest, ghost tours, and... Continue Reading »
Family-Friendly Festivals, a Cheese-Filled Event, and More Weekend Fun in the Saratoga Area
September 9th, 2022
Racing season may be over, but the fun isn’t slowing down here in the Saratoga Springs area. Don’t miss out on the annual Waterford Tugboat Roundup, the Cheese Tour with Wine, Beer & Cider, and... Continue Reading »
Enjoy the Final Days of Racing and More Labor Day Weekend Fun in Saratoga
September 2nd, 2022
It’s been another fantastic season of racing at Saratoga, but we’ve arrived at the final weekend. Don’t miss out on all of the excitement at the racetrack, and read on to learn about even more... Continue Reading »
Prepare for Travers Day, Enjoy the Washington County Fair, and Find More Weekend EventsVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
August 26th, 2022
The long wait is finally over – it’s time for the Midsummer Derby at Saratoga Race Course! Travers Day is scheduled for Saturday, August 27, and it’s going to be an exciting event for racing... Continue Reading »