- Drink Pink at Adirondack WineryToday until Tuesday, Oct 31, 2023Join Adirondack Winery through the month of October for their 11th annual Drink Pink fundraiser to benefit the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of the Adirondacks!
- Grand, Gilded and Glorious: A Saratoga StrollTodayJoin us as we share the legends and lore of Saratoga's splendor!
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- Happy Hour at Artisanal Brew WorksTodayHappy Hour 3-6pm! $1 off drafts. Half price apps!
- Country Line Dancing Lessons with Kevin Richards & The Country KickersTodayLearn country line dancing with Kevin Richards & The Country Kickers every Wednesday at Putnam Place!
- Trivia NightTodayEvery Wednesday Night From 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Pizza BowlTodayUnlimited Pizza, Shoes and Bowling!
- The Battle over Israel's Fragile Democracy: Socio-legal Observations and Personal ExperienceTodayAbout the lecture: In January 2023, the Israeli government proposed reforms to the country's judicial system. These reforms aim to significantly limit the power of the Supreme Court.
- Botanicals Spa: Lutronic Clinical Skin Care VIP EventTodayJoin us on Oct 4, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. Cost is $150 & includes a full clinical treatment, exclusive promo, light snacks, & drinks, cost of event may also be...
- Intuitive Painting Wednesdays With AmejoTodayAwaken your inner artist with an intuitive painting class by Amejo! Classes run every Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at The Cottage of Art & Design.
What's New on Saratoga.com
Sample Saratoga’s Best International Foods at 8th Annual Flavorfeast
October 3rd, 2023
Are you looking to take a culinary trip around the world? Look no further than Saratoga Springs 8th Annual International Flavorfeast! At this event you have the opportunity to taste foods from France, Italy, Japan... Continue Reading »
Saratoga Springs Has Been Named the Most Festive Christmas Town in the USA
October 3rd, 2023
Saratoga Springs has recently been named “The Most Festive Christmas Town in the USA” by the popular magazine, House Beautiful. The accolade is a testament to Saratoga’s enchanting streets and its amazing Christmas festivities during... Continue Reading »
Haunted Hayrides, Fall Festivals, and More Weekend Fun in Saratoga
September 29th, 2023
From apple picking to corn mazes and fall events, there is no shortage of things to do this time of year in Saratoga. Make the most of the weekend with these upcoming festivals, activities, and... Continue Reading »
Enjoy a Motorcar Auction, Saratoga Giant PumpkinFest, and More This Weekend in Saratoga
September 21st, 2023
Fall is always a festive time of year in Saratoga Springs, with plenty of events and activities happening each weekend. Kick off the season at a Motorcar Auction, local festivals, a new event for foodies,... Continue Reading »
Festive Fun Awaits in the Saratoga Springs Area This WeekendVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
September 15th, 2023
The first day of fall is just around the corner, but the fun is starting now in Saratoga. Look forward to exciting festivals, a new 5K, craft beverages, and more this weekend. Art in the... Continue Reading »