Come out and see homes from extraordinary builders at the annual Saratoga Showcase of Homes, happening over three consecutive weekends in September 2019. See amazing homes while supporting the local building industry with this fun tradition.
When you tour gorgeous local homes during the annual Saratoga Showcase of Homes, you'll get an exclusive look at the latest trends in building techniques, products, interior designs, and furnishings and fixtures.
- Saturday, September 14th & Sunday, September 15th
- Saturday, September 21st & Sunday, September 22nd
- Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, Septebmer 29th
- The BDC Group (53 Cornerstone Drive, Ballston Spa)
- Heritage Custom Builders (2 Tamarack Street, Ballston Lake)
- DeGraff–Bloom Custom Builders (31 Vettura Court, Malta)
- Bella Home Builders (18 Shaw Drive, Saratoga Springs)
- Belmonte Builders (43 Julians Way, Saratoga Springs)
- Bonacio Construction (12 Burnham Road, Wilton)
- McPadden Builders (14 Craw Lane, Gansevoort)
- Witt Construction (19 Gibson Court, Saratoga Springs)
- Kodiak Construction (50 Warren Street, Saratoga Springs)
- Bonacio Construction (184 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs)
Showcase Homes are open 11:00AM–5:00PM, and tickets are still just $20. Tickets are valid for all 6 days. Please keep your ticket until you have seen all of the houses. Children under 12 are admitted free. Every ticket purchased will be entitled to receive one FREE Showcase of Homes shoe bag tote at the first home you visit.
Saratoga Builders Association
The Saratoga Builders Association is the group behind the Saratoga Showcase of Homes. This is a nonprofit trade organization that represents our local building industry, and they're committed to the continued growth, prosperity, and quality of life in Saratoga County. By attending Saratoga Showcase of Homes, you'll be supporting this important group and, by extension, the entire local building industry.