0 reviews from our community
- Brunch at The Saratoga Winery!TodayBRUNCH every Saturday and Sunday from 10-4!
- OPEN ART STUDIO TIMETodayLeave your busy schedules and the stresses of the world at the door as you enter our peaceful studio atmosphere. No experience is necessary, and all ages are welcome!
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- Plein Air PaintingTodayOur Plein Air painters meet every other Sunday morning in and around Saratoga Springs, NY to paint at a different designated location twice a month. We are always there to paint...
- Sunday Dharma Meditation at Caffe Lena with Pierre ZimmermanTodayOn 4/11/21 Dharma Meditation with Pierre Zimmerman returns to an in-person or live format at Caffe Lena! Meetings will be held Sundays from 9am-10:15am. Please RSVP to Pierre by calling...
- Get Your Boots OnTodayLooking for a family-friendly way to get outside this spring? Join us for a FREE self-guided tour of our therapeutic farm!
- 3rd Year Kickoff Party at The HideawayTodayCome out and celebrate the beginning of our 3rd season!
- AuditionsToday until Monday, Apr 12, 2021Malta Spotlighter's Theatre Troupe announces AUDITIONS for ROBIN HOOD!
- 2021 Spring Mastermind ExperienceMonday, Apr 12, 2021This 10 week experience starts Monday, April 5th at 6am. This Ladies only virtual mastermind focuses on mindset, strategy, and accountability for biz growth, excuse busting, and life fulfillment!
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourMonday, Apr 12, 2021Happy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
What's New on Saratoga.com
NYRA Announces the Start of Spring Training at Saratoga Race Course
April 9th, 2021
In preparation for the 2021 summer meet at Saratoga Race Course, spring training will kick off this month in Saratoga Springs, but not at the usual location. Due to ongoing renovations at the Oklahoma Training... Continue Reading »
Local Health Food Restaurant Announces Rebranding, Golf Courses Reopen, and More Newsy Updates
April 9th, 2021
There’s a lot going on in the Saratoga Springs area, including a rebranded health food restaurant, a downtown gift store that’s moving soon, a spring break special at the Automobile Museum, and more to know.... Continue Reading »
TravelMag Names Saratoga Springs One of the Most Charming Small Cities in the USA
April 7th, 2021
From the unique natural mineral springs to the historic Saratoga Race Course and vibrant downtown community, there are so many reasons to love Saratoga Springs. In a recent survey conducted by TravelMag, Saratoga was named... Continue Reading »
Check Out Saratoga’s Newest Grocery/Deli & More Local Happenings
April 2nd, 2021
Looking for a nearby place to buy groceries, deli food, or gifts? The Little Market at Five Points recently opened in Saratoga Springs! Get details on what they offer, and see what else is happening... Continue Reading »
Whitman Brewing Gains National Recognition as a Top New Brewery in the USAVisit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
April 1st, 2021
Located at the former Saratogian building in downtown Saratoga, Whitman Brewing has quickly made a name for itself despite being one of the newest additions to the region’s craft beer scene. In fact, the local... Continue Reading »