The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jul 23, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
Art in the Park 2022
When and where
Date and time
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
About this event
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and Saratoga Arts have partnered to bring Art in the Park back in 2022!
For 2022, the annual art festival will be held on two dates: July 23 (rain date July 30) and September 17 (rain date October 1).
Nearly 80 artists from the greater Saratoga and Capital regions will display and sell their original fine art and hand-crafted functional art in a beautiful park setting. Artists will be on hand to discuss their drawing, painting, ceramics, jewelry, sculpture, photography, and printmaking techniques.
Here is a list of the spectacular vendors who will be displaying and selling their work at the event, alphabetical by last name. Stay tuned as we add to the full listing of community booths, demos, and musicians who will also be featured at Art in the Park!
- Shawn Banner - Paper, ink, paint, mixed media
- Susan Beadle - Acrylic
- Casey Beal Designs - Block printing, screen printing, hand painted bags, wood, and canvas
- Patricia Becker - Jewelry
- April Beckley* - Photography
- Chris Bullis - Watercolor
- Chad Cates - Ceramics
- Oli Coyle - Mixed media
- Jennifer Cranna Cahalan* - Ceramics
- Dina Cuomo - Jewelry
- Sara Davis, Golden Earth Designs - Wheel thrown ceramics
- Kasmira Demyan - Acrylic on canvas based, prints and cards
- Erinn Derby - Wood art
- Liz Droege-Graf* - Watercolor
- David Fingerhut - Photography
- Frankie Flores* - Oils, acrylic
- Jessica Giardino* - Oils
- Ronald Harrower* - Photography cards and blanket
- Whitney Hawkins - Custom pop art pet prints
- Anita Held - Fine art photography and textiles
- Rita Herbst* - Decoupage sea shells
- Gabby Kernozek, Darn Good Yarn - Fiber arts and ecofriendly fashion
- Heather LaCoppola* - Mixed media
- Barbara Lennox - Acrylic, ink, and mixed media abstract
- Kelsi Lytle* - Pyrography (wood burned) artwork and mixed media with color elements, epoxy resin with botanical and gemstone inclusions, polymer clay
- Kevin McKrell - Oil on canvas
- Terri Milanese - Abstract acrylic fluid pouring
- Jesse Muse
- Dave Ostrowski - Acrylic on wood panel
- Eunseon Park, Lilo Ceramic Design - Ceramics
- Tristan Paul* - Acrylic paint on canvas
- Rosalie Presser* - Archival pens and markers
- Bryn Reynolds - Pastel pencil, charcoal, pen and ink
- Rachel Rhianna - Acrylic, natural gemstones, oil
- James Rodewald - Photography
- Marysa Sacerdote - Jewelry
- Megan Schorpp - Pottery
- Daphne Shaw - Ceramics
- Mike Smiles* - Driftwood from Lake Champlain
- Jean Ellen Sotansky - Oil paint and digital drawing
- Erika Sweet - Watercolor and printmaking
- Laura Toma - Paper/books
- Jolinda Valentine - Botanicals, resin
- Alison Wright - Acrylic pour painting
- Ilona Zabolotna* - Coffee painting
*Artist makes equine art.
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.