The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Dec 2, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
Christmas in Cambridge Weekend
When and where
Date and time
About this event
The annual Christmas in Cambridge will be held from December 2 - December 4, 2022.
2022 Schedule (Subject to Change)
FRIDAY, December 2
- 5:15pm: CVCC Holiday Window Unveiling at 55 West Main Street, refreshments will be served.
- 6:00pm: Village Tree Lighting and Visit with Mr. & Mrs. Claus, organized by the village.
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Christmas Open House at the Cambridge Historical Society Museum, 12 Broad St. There will be refreshments, beautiful decorations, a sing-along of Christmas songs with live music and drawing for the quilt raffle.
- 7:30pm: Còig returns to Hubbard Hall! $25 Adults / $10 Students 21 and Under. Hubbard Hall Main stage.
SATURDAY, December 3
- 10:00am-4pm: Craft and Vendor Fair at the Cambridge Central School.
- 10:00am-2pm: Christmas Goodies Bazaar Craft and Bake Sale at Cambridge United Presbyterian Church.
- 11:00am-4pm: Cambridge Valley Art Tour at 6 art studios; for more info: cambridgevalleyart.org
- 1:00pm: Caroling by Community Members will take place throughout the village all weekend, organized by Past Peter Bailey at Coila Church.
- 2:00pm: CCS Drama Club will perform the Christmas scene from the upcoming Hubbard Hall production of Little Women, at Battenkill Books. Refreshments will be provided by the Cambridge Food Co-op.
- 4:00pm-6pm: Girl Scouts selling treats, hot dogs, and hot chocolate on Main Street next to Black Dog Wine & Spirits.
- 4:00pm-7:30pm: The Open Bar Band, sponsored by Cambridge Village Market, will be performing at the Vault on Main.
- 7:00pm: The Wynotte Sisters Holiday Show at Argyle Brewing; $15 reserved seating.
SUNDAY, December 4
- 10:00am-2:00pm: OPEN HOUSE My Shop Around The Corner boutique & salon Joined by local artisans. Special Discounts throughout the store.
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Cambridge Valley Art Tour at 6 art studios for more info: cambridgevalleyart.org
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Open House at Black Widow Gallery, VARAK Park, refreshments and a kids room.
- 12:00pm-2:00pm: Holiday Farmers Market in the Brieman Building, next to the Presbyterian Church.
- 2:00pm: Cambridge Christmas Parade, organized by the village. We are also celebrating our Cambridge/Salem Football Team and their families! Line up will take place at Cambridge Central School by the tennis courts. Note: Various Food Trucks will be open at various locations for all to enjoy tasty treats.
- 5:30pm: Lions Club will hold their annual Eternal Illumination. The lighting of the memorial trees at the Cambridge Library lawn (Memorial Park) and Gazebo.
December 1-24: Holiday Windows are lit every evening at 5pm from December 1st through the 24th. Look for the Cambridge Community Holiday Windows. Visit their Facebook or Instagram pages for more information. @holidaywindows12816
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.