0 reviews from our community
- Mt. McGregor and the Palmertown Range: Past, Present & FutureToday until Monday, Jun 21, 2021Watch online programs presented by The Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage National Historic Landmark! In this program we discuss the history of human use, the rich biodiversity, and the...
- Guided Tours of Grant CottageToday until Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021Guided Tours are booked easily at grantcottage.org, and run every 30 minutes. Starting in the Visitor Center with exhibits and short film, guests then drive up to the Cottage to...
- Saratoga's Best Happy HourTodayHappy Hour Noon - 6:00 P.M.
- $2 Bowling NightToday$2 Deals From 9 P.M. until Midnight
- Outdoor Story TimeTodayJoin us for our preschool literacy and language program
- Find Your Next ReadTodayLove a particular book? Join us to explore easy ways to find more of what you like! This online program uses the Zoom live streaming platform. Registration required....
- Picked-to-Plate Chef Demo: Allergen-free Cooking with Liza MorganTodayJoin us on the Farm with Chef Liza Morgan as she teaches and discusses the art of allergen-free dishes.
- Northshire Bookstore Live: Larry Kirwan presents Rockaway BlueTodayLarry Kirwan the Irish playwright, novelist, and musician (leader of the political rock band Black 47) will present his new novel Rockaway Blue, in conversation with Matt Fitzpatrick, author of...
- Spring Meadow Mason Jar - Mocha Lisa's Cafe in Clifton ParkTodayRelax and enjoy a drink as local artist Jennifer Claire Hockford gives step by step instructions to help you find your inner artist! All supplies are provided; just bring your...
- Saratoga Pride in Reading - Poetry NightTodayPrize-winning poet Nicole Santalucia reads from her newest volume of poetry and converses with our own Saratoga Springs resident Kim van Alkemade, author of the bestselling historical novels Orphan #8...
What's New on Saratoga.com
A Popular Art Fair Returns, Dunning Street Station Reopens, and More Saratoga Area News
June 11th, 2021
Summer is nearly here, and Saratoga Springs is already preparing for a season of fun. Take a look at some top upcoming events, including the Beekman Street Art Fair, and see what else is going... Continue Reading »
Saratoga Pride Kicks Off Pride Month
June 4th, 2021
Saratoga kicked off Pride Month on Thursday evening with a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially unveil the Saratoga Pride Crosswalk. The crosswalk, located between the Congress Park Carousel and Hathorn Springs across Spring Street, donned... Continue Reading »
Downtown Saratoga Gets a New Bar, a Popular Sports Expo Returns & More
June 4th, 2021
A major two-day sports expo is happening this weekend, a Nashville-style bar is planning to open in downtown, and we have details about a new tri-county restaurant promotion. Make Plans for Top Events in the... Continue Reading »
Get News on the Reopening of Brown’s Beach, Salt & Char’s Outdoor Tent & More in Saratoga
May 28th, 2021
Brown’s Beach is opening for the summer season this Memorial Day weekend, Salt & Char has a new outdoor dining tent while the restaurant undergoes renovations, and there are a number of events worth checking... Continue Reading »
Season & Weekly Ticket Plans for Saratoga Race Course to Go on Sale Starting June 9Visit The What's New Blog on Saratoga.com
May 27th, 2021
With Opening Day at Saratoga Race Course less than two months away, the New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) has a major announcement to make. On Wednesday, June 9, season and weekly ticket plans for... Continue Reading »