The information you are viewing for this event is from Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
Virtual Low Vision Tech & Health Fair
Previously scheduled as an in-person event, the Virtual Low Vision Tech & Health Fair will be held online on October 14, 2020, from 9:30am-2:00pm.
Live presentations including time for questions. There will be professional demonstrations of the latest in low vision technologies for reading, computers & adaptive vision aids. Adaptive living experts will discuss living successfully with low vision, vision rehabilitation therapy, traveling, and what to expect at a low vision exam.
- Christopher R. Zieker, MD, Zieker Eye, Wilton - Presenting Topic – Cataracts
- Christopher Gabriels, MD, Gabriels Eye, Albany – Presenting Topic – Glaucoma
- Jonathan Huz, Retina Consultants, PLLC, Slingerlands – Presenting Topic – Macular Degeneration
The program will be directly mailed the week before & on NABA’s Facebook events page.
Attend online or by phone at:
- Zoom Meeting ID: 851 3508 2353
- Passcode: 812644
- By phone: 1- 929-205-6099
Questions or to sign up for the newsletter, contact Lisa Jordan, Coordinator of Outreach Services, email@example.com or call 518-463-1211 ext. 241