The information you are viewing for this event is from Wednesday, Sep 2, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
CANCELED: 201st Annual Schaghticoke Fair
Please Note: On July 8, 2020, Governor Cuomo announced that all county fairs in New York State will be canceled until further notice out of an abundance of caution.
About The Great Schaghticoke Fair
The Schaghticoke Fair will celebrate its 201st year of being a showcase for the best that Rensselaer County residents and agriculture have to offer. Building after building will be bursting with vegetables, fruits, animals, antiques, baked goods, and homemade crafts.
The 3rd oldest Fair in New York State takes great pride in being a Family Fair with hands-on participation at its exhibits. Tasting, seeing, hearing and literally feeling agriculture in action is one of the best experiences we can offer.
Stay tuned for the 2020 information as it becomes available! For an idea of what to expect, check out last year's details:
2019 Admission & Tickets
Gift certificates for the fair are available at the Fair Office!
- Wednesday, August 28th, Opening Day, $1 Day - admission is just $1
- Wednesday, August 28th, is also Military Appreciation Day - veterans and active duty get free admission with military ID
- Thursday, August 29th is Senior Citizen Admission Day - $5 for senior citizens 62 years and older
- Adults on Thursday through Monday - $12
- Children 13 and under - Free
- Season Pass (6 days) - $40
Dreamland Amusements Midway & Wristbands
Purchase all rides tickets at the Midway.
- Wednesday, August 28th, $1 day - all rides $1, must buy 10 tickets
- Unlimited Rides Tickets Wednesday through Friday - $21 per day (does not include admission)
- Unlimited Rides Tickets Saturday through Monday - $23 per day (does not include admission)
The 2019 Schaghticoke Fair will feature attractions, rides, booths, shows, a concert by Trace Adkins on Thursday, August 29th, and much more! Stop by from August 28th through September 2nd for family fun!