The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, May 4, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
The Derby Party at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
About the Party
Join us at this Kentucky themed fundraiser featuring delicious samplings of local brews and spirits, as well as signature Kentucky inspired dishes from local restaurants.
While exploring the Museum and its exhibits, guests will enjoy entertainment in the prestigious Hall of Fame before a live airing of the 2019 Kentucky Derby.
Guests are encouraged to dress to impress--an award for the most fashionable Derby attire will be presented before post time. Also, there's always a chance to win with our race-day inspired 50/50 raffle and silent auction!
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is excited to offer an authentic experience with a unique twist for the racing and food enthusiast. The Museum is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, and all proceeds from this year’s event support the Museum’s educational mission and allow for exciting exhibits and programs all year round.
Schedule of Events
- Coverage of the Kentucky Derby pre-show throughout the Museum
- Samplings from local restaurants, breweries, distilleries and wineries
- Live music with Rich Ortiz in the Hall of Fame
- Awards for the best Derby attire- dress to impress!
- Live music with the East End Boys in the Sculpture Gallery
- Judging for best Kentucky inspired dish
- On-site smartphone wagering
- Race day inspired 50/50 Raffle
- Classic photobooth sponsored by Fusion the Salon
- Silent Auction
- Live airing of the Kentucky Derby in the Hall of Fame
- $30 Safe Driver (available now through May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $45 Museum Member (available now through May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $50 Early Bird Ticket (available now through April 6 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $55 General Ticket (available March 31 through May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $90 One year Individual Museum membership and admission to the Derby Party! For membership information, call 518-584-0400 ext. 109 (available now through May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $180 Group of Four (available until designated tickets sell out or May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
- $750 VIP Reserved Table for 5 (available until designated tickets sell out or May 3 at 11:30 p.m.)
Please note that all ticket sales are active until May 3 at 11:30 p.m. There will be no tickets available at the door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes. This is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door and are required.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
The Museum parking lot, on street parking, and parking lots across the street from the track, on Union Avenue, will be available. Please look for signage.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.584.0400, ext 109?