The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, May 6, 2023.
Please check back for updates.
2023 Kentucky Derby Party at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
When and where
Date and time
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
About this event
Join us at this Kentucky-themed fundraiser featuring delicious samplings of local brews and spirits, as well as signature Kentucky-inspired dishes from local restaurants. While exploring the Museum and its exhibits, guests will enjoy entertainment in the prestigious Hall of Fame before a live airing of the 2023 Kentucky Derby.
This year we are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Secretariat's Triple Crown victory! Guests are encouraged to dress in your best 1970s-themed Derby attire in his honor. An award for the most fashionable themed attire will be presented before post time. Also, there's always a chance to win with our race-day-inspired 50/50 raffle and silent auction!
The National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is excited to offer an authentic experience with a unique twist for the racing and food enthusiast. The Museum is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization, and all proceeds from this year’s event support the Museum’s educational mission and allow for exciting exhibits and programs all year round.
Schedule of Events: 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Coverage of the Kentucky Derby race card throughout the Museum
- Samplings from local restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and wineries
- Live music
- Awards for the best Derby attire with Natalie Sillery of Saratoga Trunk — dress to impress!
- Smartphone wagering
- Race-day-inspired 50/50 Raffle
- Silent Auction
- LIVE AUCTION
- Live airing of the Kentucky Derby in the NEW Hall of Fame!
- Giveaways ... and more!
- $30 Safe Driver
- $45 Museum Member
- $55 General Ticket
- $100 One-year Individual Museum membership and admission to the Derby Party!
- $180 Group of Four
- $750 VIP Reserved Table for 5
- Please note that all online ticket sales are active until May 5 at 10 p.m. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.