Originally built as a lodging house in 1843, The Inn features 42 guest rooms each with their own distinctive character. The Inn at Saratoga boasts the honor of being the town's oldest continuously operated hotel.
Travel Back in Time at Our Unique Inn
Be swept away by the romantic feel of our modernized Victorian inn - the oldest operating hotel in historic Saratoga Springs. With over 42 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, a tavern and restaurant, and plenty of meeting space, you'll find everything you need right here at the Inn at Saratoga. Come enjoy these great features when you choose our welcoming inn:
- Genuine Victorian architecture
- Beautiful rooms and spacious suites
- On-site restaurant with cozy fireplace
- On-site tavern
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting room for small groups
- Wi-Fi access
- Audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet freshly prepared in-house
- Complimentary access to the YMCA
- And more!