If there's one attraction that'll send chills down your spine this fall, it's the Double M Haunted Hayrides in Ballston Spa, NY. For over 25 years, this Haunted Hayride experience has been creating fear and getting people in the Halloween spirit.
Get Spooked on a Haunted Hayride
Recognized as the Capital District's #1 haunted attraction, Double M Haunted Hayrides is a terrifying journey through dark woods that are rumored to be filled with spirits and creatures of unimaginable beings. While seated in a tractor-drawn wagon, you and your group will encounter a number of frightful scenes behind every tree where uninvited guests are waiting for you. It's an annual tradition you don't want to miss!
At the end of the Haunted Hayride, you'll continue on foot to a variety of scary walk-through attractions, including Brutality, The Last Inn, Jingle Hell, and Maximum Outage. The total time to complete the ride and attractions is approximately one hour.
If you're looking for even more Halloween fun, you can explore the midway, which features The Grand Apocalypse Variety Show, Killshot Zombie Laser Tag, music, interactive creatures and your host, Scary Harry, a concession stand, a souvenir stand, and a photo booth.
2019 Haunted Hayride Dates
Interesting in visiting Double M Haunted Hayrides this year? Here are the dates you should know:
- Friday, September 27 - Harvest Party
- Saturday, September 28 - Opening Night
- Friday, October 4 - Saturday, October 5 - Normal Nights of Operation
- Friday, October 11 - Sunday, October 13 - Normal Nights of Operation
- Thursday, October 17 - Sunday, October 20 - Normal Nights of Operation
- Thursday, October 24 - Sunday, October 27 - Normal Nights of Operation
- Thursday, October 31 - Normal Night of Operation
- Friday, November 1 - Extreme Night
Buy Your Tickets Today
Double M Haunted Hayrides operates on a reservation system, and it's recommended that you purchase tickets early in the season or on Thursday/Sunday evenings to avoid wait times. Group discounts are offered for 30 or more people, and they must be booked in advance by calling 518-884-9122.