Union Gables Mansion Inn perfectly combines the luxurious amenities of a high class hotel with the charm and personality of a bed and breakfast. You'll experience complete relaxation with personable service in this historic Inn.
Union Gables Mansion Inn was built in 1901 and restored to its original grandeur. Emerse yourself in luxury hotel amenities, while still experiencing the richness of Saratoga Springs' history with gorgeous Tiffany lamps, antiques, crackling fireplaces, a wrap-around porch, perennial gardens, and classic old-world hospitatlity. Enjoy a fresh cooked to order breakfast, wine hour, and fresh baked cookies.
- Complimentary locally sourced, freshly prepared breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool
- Acre of gardens
- Spacious rooms with private bathrooms
- Designated Pet friendly rooms
- King beds
- Luxurious linens and robes
- Gas fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- 43 inch Flat screen cable TV
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Suites with kitchens for extended stays
- Rooms with Jacuzzi tubs or large soaking tubs
- Complimentary bicycles to explore the area
Union Gables is situated in the heart of Saratoga known as the "Magic Rectangle." The inn is one and a half blocks from the Saratoga Race Course and two blocks from Congress Park. Fine dining restaurants, a thriving nightlife scene, art galleries and music venues, and much more are all just a short walk away. Enjoy the best of Saratoga without having to worry about downtown parking!