Union Gables Mansion Inn perfectly combines the luxurious amenities of a high class hotel with the charm and personality of a bed and breakfast. You'll experience complete relaxation with personable service in this historic Inn.
A Charming, Historic Inn With Modern Amenities
Union Gables Mansion Inn was built in 1901 and restored to its original grandeur. High end amenities ensure a comfortable stay while you're still surrounded by the richness of Saratoga Springs' history.
You can expect Tiffany lamps, antiques, crackling fireplaces, a wrap-around porch, perennial gardens, and classic old-world hospitatlity. Amenities like the luxurious linens and robes, private bathrooms, and heated outdoor pool elevate the bed and breakfast experience to one to remember and return to.
Centrally Located Near the Track & Downtown
Union Gables is situated in the heart of Saratoga known as the "Magic Rectangle." The inn is one and a half blocks from the Saratoga Race Course and two blocks from Congress Park.
Fine dining restaurants, a thriving nightlife scene, art galleries and music venues, and much more are all just a short walk away. Enjoy the best of Saratoga without having to worry about downtown parking!
- Within walking distance of the track
- Heated outdoor pool
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Designated pet-friendly rooms
- Acre of gardens
- Spacious rooms with private bathrooms
- King beds
- Luxurious linens and robes
- Gas fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- 43 inch Flat screen cable TV
- Suites with kitchens for extended stays
- Rooms with Jacuzzi tubs or large soaking tubs
- Complimentary bicycles to explore the area
- Complimentary locally sourced, freshly prepared breakfast
Check out their website and plan your visit today!